Author Topic: FeralHeart Login Page  (Read 7956 times)

Offline MerlynsMidnight

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
FeralHeart Login Page
« on: March 25, 2016, 02:17:38 am »
Im sure this is a common topic but I want to give my opinion of the effectiveness of that page.
Since It has been created there has been problems, some days it refuses to let people on and some days it will cooperate, however logging out 1 minute after logging in is unacceptable in my opinion. I know Mods are trying to make the game safe and kept open for us to play, well done for that but this unpredictable login is not always internet connection causing it, im not sure if others feel the same or have had the same confusion about it as well.

Please, let us know if this is really a perminant feature because that page is really letting the game down.

Thank you for you time in reading this and I hope it wasn't too much of an immature response.~

Preach

Re: FeralHeart Login Page
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2016, 02:23:44 am »
This category is place if you're looking for help. But...seeing this as a opinion and discussion, this thread is in the wrong place.

Offline MerlynsMidnight

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2016, 02:31:08 am »
Actually, I believe, unless mistaken I think it should be under game help because it involves the game. How are people meant to go online when it refuses to cooperate for some? No one likes it's faults despite it gives access to FH.

Im sorry if it is, but this is my first post since joining in 2014 so im not sure where everything goes.

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2016, 02:45:38 am »
While the log-in page has been giving a few some issues, I'm sorry that you see this as unacceptable. If we did not have the log-in page set up, you would not be able to connect to the server or play the game at all. Some users have issues connecting while it works fine for others, so this does not necessarily mean that there is anything wrong with the connection page, itself, but more likely a function or option on your computer that is causing it not to work so well. As for your question about whether or not the log-in page will be staying, it will be a permanent feature, as of this moment. We simply can't put users' security at risk by removing it.

I'll move this over to the Game Opinions & Ideas board since it would seem more appropriate there, but if you are experiencing issues logging into the game, I would suggest making a thread about your issue in the Game Help board.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2016, 06:47:24 am »
I am afraid Warriorstrike is right about the login page staying there for good. And yes, it is a lot harder to login/stay logged in. As for the thing with the login kicking you out after one minute, most people use a url tab refresher set to refresh every 25 seconds, and that helps a lot.

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2016, 03:33:43 pm »
I also must agree with WarriorStrike. Sometimes, using a different browser (Chrome is usually pretty good for the login page imo), or if you're on a PC, refreshing the internet connection may also help solve the issue.

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2016, 09:12:49 pm »
As I Agree With The Others. . . .
It's better to have a game , then practically no game at all. Sure the new system can be a bit frustrating from time to time and I won't lie, I do have those moments where I don't feel like playing anymore, but, it's not really so bad. I mean at least the game itself is still pulling through & the staff is continuously doing whatever they can to fix the problem which takes a lot of effort and time but it's for safety as Warriorstrike mentioned. Better Safe Than Sorry as the good ol' saying goes.
I'm sorry that you're having trouble staying on the game, but adding on to what ArcticGalaxy & Scuttlebutt mentioned, you can also try logging into the page on a cellular / mobile device. With me, it still kicks me out sometimes but usually if I log on again I can still keep playing and it doesn't kick me out the game. So you can give this a try if you're running out of options. ~

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7