Author Topic: Deleting  (Read 789 times)

Offline guacamole

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • I like chickens and walls.
    • View Profile
Deleting
« on: April 02, 2016, 03:50:53 am »
How do I delete an account? c:

Edit: Someone tell me...
« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 03:56:06 am by Echo »
CSGO Global rank player B)

ArcticGalaxy

Re: Deleting
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2016, 03:56:37 am »
If you are meaning your account you use to log in to the forums and in game(I think) just go to your profile, and on the left side in the list of options, there should be a delete account button. I've never deleted an account, but I'm pretty sure that's how it works.

I'm really hoping that is what you meant, and I didn't just make an idiot of myself. ^^'

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2016, 03:58:17 am »
It's right in your profile settings~

You are amazing <3

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2016, 09:02:30 am »
In addition to what the helpful floofs have said, I'd just like to inform you that this will not instantly delete your account; it will be sent to a Staff member notifying him/her that you wish to delete it, and the Staff member will have to approve to allow the account to be fully deactivated (keep in mind that this is permanent, you will not be able to retrieve your account again).

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline wolfsquad

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • Did you take all your medication today?
    • View Profile
    • Information
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2016, 11:32:46 am »
Like many others said before, you can go to your profile to edit and click "Delete this account" but it will not instantly delete it. It'll notify a staff member that you want your account gone and they'll delete it.

If you mean in-game, I think you can notify staff to delete it. But you may get deleted for giant inactivity in-game.

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2016, 03:22:48 pm »
If you are referring to your forum account, this can be done by what the floofs have shown you above. A request will be sent as a confirmation for your forum account to be deleted, however, this is not very effective, as we do not have much time to go searching through accounts and accepting deletion requests. In truth, if you are no longer wanting to use your account, you could simply leave it as it is.

If you wish to delete your in-game account, this is not manually possible by user or staff. If you refrain from logging in for quite a while (some time around/over two years) the server will automatically remove accounts from the server that are not in use. If you wish for your in-game account to be deleted, I would suggest simply refraining from logging in. Hopefully this clears a few things up.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.