Author Topic: hey i'm new, looking for friends  (Read 1362 times)

Offline nightwizard

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
hey i'm new, looking for friends
« on: April 02, 2016, 06:31:21 am »
hi, i just created my account a bit earlier today on april fools, i was so happy to see the registration was open not too long after i woke up T3T

i am so happy to be here in the community finally!

any tips on how to find people more easily in the giant vast world of the game?
i did roam around a bit and did stumble upon some beings in Fluorite Plains,
i said hi, but i'm new and a bit awkward at making new friends.

i'm new, i need friends >3<

ArcticGalaxy

Re: hey i'm new, looking for friends
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2016, 07:11:45 am »
Welcome to FeralHeart there Floof! So glad you were able to make an account! To find people, you just gotta roam and talk to people. The more populated areas are Ficho Tunnel and Bonfire Island(I hang in those two spots the most) And don't be shy. The community here is very warmhearted and would be glad to talk to you! If you ever see me in game, just start talking to me. I love making new friends. And if you ever need help or just have a few questions, just ask away. ^^

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2016, 08:53:12 am »
Welcome to FeralHeart and congratulations on being around the forums at the right time to catch the registration open!
Don't worry about being socially awkward, there are plenty of floofs around who you can easily befriend just by saying hello; and if you need any help getting around I'm very happy to help you out. You can find me in-game on my characters Foxion, Shurtle, Ignacio and Shinx. You'll find that once you have one friend, you'll get many more as you'll be welcomed by your friend's friends to chill out with them, haha.
On a quick note; be sure to read the Official Game Rules and Guidelines along with the Official Forum Rules and Guidelines, and if you need any help then there's a section on the forum called the Help Board, where you can find the answers you need and if not; there's always the option to post a new thread about it. Have fun!

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline wolfsquad

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • Did you take all your medication today?
    • View Profile
    • Information
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2016, 11:30:03 am »
Hello.
Welcome to the game and our forums.

Using links that Shurtle mentioned, you may want to use these to help you around.
Official Game Rules
Official Forum Rules & Guidelines
Manual
Staff
How To Report

Also, remember to use login to the "Play Game" tab and keep it open (don't minimize it) until you login to the actual FeralHeart game, and keep it open at all times, but you can minimize it. ~

Offline Rostova

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • BurrBoi
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2016, 01:51:37 pm »
Sorry if im a bit late.

Welcome to the game!

These lovely floofs have given you some links you should really check out :)

And i'm always looking for a new friend, don't be afraid to talk to me :D

My in-game user is wolfgirl1504, and my most used characters are Bliss, Wolfwaffles, Natalie, and Grace F wolf :)
« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 02:05:55 pm by Wolfwaffles »

Lights and streetlamps flicker in the snow

Offline CosmoFursi

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 97
  • . steal my starbucks and i'll steal your soul
    • SSFireWolf
    • channel/UC4pX64nRbfEuRcBaNlVxlJw
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2016, 01:55:54 pm »
*Is late also lol* Welcome to the game!

You do't have to look far for friends! The community would gladly be your friend!

Just find me on any of my *many* characters and feel free to start a small chat! *Even though I'm socially awkward heh*

So yeah, Welcome to the worlds of Feral Heart!

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2016, 02:49:46 pm »
A little late on the welcome as well, but welcome to FH! I hope you enjoy your time here c: It seems like those above me have already provided you with links and tips to get started and all. Making friends in this game is really simple and easy, as most, if not all of the community is very friendly and welcoming. As you continue to play the game, you'll find that there are a lot of areas in-game that are more populated than others, where making friends is made easy. :3 If you ever need any help or someone to talk to, don't hesitate to contact me, I'd love to help you out! Hope you have a fun time here!
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2016, 03:34:25 pm »
Welcome! As for making friends, even the forum is an excellent place to socialize. The Forum Games and Discussion boards are great ways to share interests and joke around with some other users. Anyway, maybe we can chat sometime. See you around!

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Preach

« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2016, 03:41:06 pm »
The best way to make friends easily is to be active. Most importantly partake in events and groups - which you can find plenty in Plains. Many of our users do host wonderful groups and could provide a source of friendly users. Anyway, just be active; you'll find friends in no time.

Welcome to the site.

Offline rainbowwaffle

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • HeavensSaint
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2016, 04:04:50 pm »
 AAh, welcome to Feral heart dear! I'm Rainbowwaffle within the game, so feel free to add me anytime. I can answer your questions, help out out and even be your friend. Feral Heart is an extremely kind community. So never hesitate to just get involved!