Author Topic: Markings Help?  (Read 742 times)

Offline Lingerie

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT
    • View Profile
Markings Help?
« on: April 02, 2016, 06:06:57 pm »
So all of the sudden, my markings haven't been showing up on my characters in character creation until I add and item or change the mane/tail/tufts. Is there anyway to fix this? I've tried restarting.

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
Re: Markings Help?
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2016, 08:14:27 pm »
Hmm, this is quite a strange issue. Do you use Mass Markings that are not original to the game? The only thing I could think of is to try redownloading the marking pack and replacing all the current texture images and CFG file. Also, make sure that all your marking images are in the textures folder within the media folder in your FeralHeart folder. Also make sure that the markings.cfg file is in your FeralHeart folder.
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2016, 09:27:30 pm »
Adding on to what le helpful floof has already stated above ~

Depending on where you downloaded the markings , Make sure you didn't download anything extra , ( i.e adfly ) for that can cause some issues as well as well as making sure that those are the correct markings you wish to use. And as Kynvuu already said, Make sure that the markings.CFG file is replaced when you copy & paste ( or drag the file ) located in the main Feral Heart folder and the markings are put in media > textures when you copy & paste.

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2016, 09:40:35 pm »
I would try making sure everything is in the right place as the fluffs above mentioned, but if it still doesn't work then try changing rendering systems
Farewell everyone<3