Author Topic: The Good 'Ol Days  (Read 2005 times)

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
The Good 'Ol Days
« on: April 05, 2016, 01:39:30 am »
Remember the early 2000's Disney Cartoons? Or even the late 90's "no cable nightmare childrens shows?"
What were your favorites? Do you still watch reruns of these shows? Did you dislike any old shows?

I've been rewatching Kim Possible and googling Mr. Moseby memes and I'm dead inside.

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Offline Kalaban

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • #TooLazy
    • View Profile
Re: The Good 'Ol Days
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2016, 02:48:36 am »
Remember the early 2000's Disney Cartoons? Or even the late 90's "no cable nightmare childrens shows?"
What were your favorites? Do you still watch reruns of these shows? Did you dislike any old shows?

I've been rewatching Kim Possible and googling Mr. Moseby memes and I'm dead inside.

Yu Yu Hakusho man. It's my favorite. I still watch it as well! <3
In-game Username: Kalaban

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2016, 07:01:04 am »
I haven't been watching Disney /shows/ lately, but in the past few months I've been rewatching some old movies from my childhood, like from DreamWorks and Disney. Especially DreamWorks, since some of their stuff is darker. x3

...There's Spongebob, though. I've rewatched that a little bit too. |D

Preach

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2016, 09:51:22 am »
This is when tv was really good!

I really do miss all the 2000's shows and the 90's. Nothing can replace the memories of those shows that I've had. Though, it was nice to cartoon network remaking a new power puff girls, but still...it will never be the same. Their voices are a bit disturbing. Anyway, Kim Possible, Power puff girls, and a few others were most definitely my favorite.

And hey, at least they got spongebob still running xD

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2016, 10:00:05 am »
Oh, how I miss those days. I still remember when I was a wee little child, and I would watch Doug, Rollie Pollie Ollie, Bear in the Big Blue House, and Blue's Clues. Oh, and in the early 2000's, I loved watching Danny Phantom(I actually have the entire series on DVD :p) and Kim Possible. *sigh* I'm so old....

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2016, 03:55:37 pm »
Oh, how I miss those days. I still remember when I was a wee little child, and I would watch Doug, Rollie Pollie Ollie, Bear in the Big Blue House, and Blue's Clues. Oh, and in the early 2000's, I loved watching Danny Phantom(I actually have the entire series on DVD :p) and Kim Possible. *sigh* I'm so old....

Ye named a lot of good ones. I can barely r'member Bear in the Big Blue House. Oh my gosh. Also, I happen to still 'ave some old children tv shows on dvd/tape. I'm not sure what all I got on tape, but I know I 'ave a few on dvd.

Also, Full House people. Full. House. They still play reruns and all, but I 'ave all eight seasons on dvd. O3o

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2016, 04:36:19 pm »
Some of the shows during this time were lovely. I remember watching Kim Possible, The Amanda Show, Arthur, Full House, Blues Clues, Caillou, SpongeBob, Little Bear, Dragon Tales, The Magic School Bus, Sagwa, and a few others that I can't remember. A few of these are 90s shows, but many of them carried on into the 2000s and have always been personal favorites.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2016, 04:57:02 pm by warriorstrike »

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2016, 11:22:57 pm »
Teen Titans will always be my childhood favorite. I sometimes watch the newer version, but it's not the same (though it's kinda amusing how they act like toddlers instead of teenagers now, and how Robin is a control freak)

I'm glad Spongebob is still here, I liked that one as well
Farewell everyone<3

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2016, 02:15:17 am »
Some of the shows during this time were lovely. I remember watching Kim Possible, The Amanda Show, Arthur, Full House, Blues Clues, Caillou, SpongeBob, Little Bear, Dragon Tales, The Magic School Bus, Sagwa, and a few others that I can't remember. A few of these are 90s shows, but many of them carried on into the 2000s and have always been personal favorites.

Omg Dragon Tales and The Magic School Bus. I was actually obsessed with TMSB...can't believe I forgot about them....

And Teen Titan's go brings joy to my life, as does SpongeBob.