Author Topic: ll Preset Request ll  (Read 1164 times)

Offline XXBloodyAnimeXX

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
ll Preset Request ll
« on: April 13, 2016, 02:25:28 pm »
Um, hey, my sister said she wants a preset for her upcoming b-day; I was wondering if someone could please make this preset for her? I did not make this picture, my sister found it on deviantart and wanted it as a preset. I do not take any credit for it, and hope nobody will yell at me for using this. If you can make the preset could you please put the date you think you might finish by? Also, I honestly don't want people to be able to download the preset as if it were a public download, I am not saying this to be rude, I just don't want my sister to be playing the game and see other users with the same preset. If somebody could that would be great, but if somebody does make the preset I would need it by May first, Please and Thank you! ^^

It's sad isn't it, when your bullied to the point you just say, "I'm used to it."

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
Re: ll Preset Request ll
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2016, 05:16:02 pm »
If your sister found the reference on deviantArt and just happened to like it, take it and go "ask someone to make this as a preset for me" then I really hope she got permission to use this. It looks much like a character that is currently being used by a deviant on the dA site, and does not want it stolen. Not only that, but art theft is not at all accepted here.

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Preach

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2016, 08:30:46 pm »
Shurtle is right. You should check if this is an adoptable or just random art a user drew. I would hate to see if someone was to steal my characters and act as if they were theirs. Anyway, point being, you need to have proof this is yours. Art thefting isn't cool.

Offline XXBloodyAnimeXX

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2016, 02:38:14 am »
My sister sent me the link to the picture, and I was worried this would happen and people would think I stole this; So I asked if i'd be able to use this and the creator said that would be fine. I did ask the user who had taken her time to make this, I don't want anyone thinking I stole this. Please do not think that, i'm not the kind of person to just randomly take someone's art work; It's not cool and as I said, please don't think i'd do that.
It's sad isn't it, when your bullied to the point you just say, "I'm used to it."