Author Topic: What keeps you 'glued' to FH?  (Read 5833 times)

Offline Lexxeck

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Terrible internet connection.
    • lexxeck
    • lexxeck
    • lexxeckboveri
    • View Profile
    • Lex's Listography
Re: What keeps you 'glued' to FH?
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2016, 02:10:58 am »
My glue is the creative freedom. It's so relaxing and tons of fun to hop in and mess around with heightmaps. But, another bit of glue is the fact it's an animal roleplaying game, in 3D no less. Those are the core of my existence~
Av by Wogh387

Offline Reaper

• Exotic Butters
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • OOF
    • http://firesboss.deviantart.com/
    • ravenmccain1
    • witheredfoxy12
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2016, 02:11:47 am »
The community, and all the wonderful people in the game.

Preach

« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2016, 02:16:12 am »
My friends.

Main reason and pretty much why it sums it all. Even though people may talk bad or gossip about each other, I do tend to have an enjoyable stay. The people who I talk within game and Skype are the closes. I am thankful to be their friends and have much fun <3

Not only that but showing off my characters. I tend to have competition when it comes to who has the best character. XD Okay, not all the time...but I am very crazy when it comes to adoptables. Then, OCD comes up. XD But anyway, characters and the presets. Something you don't see in other games and shows results why FH unqiue.

Lastly, the community.

It's active, friendly, and just the best way to meet friends. I personally enjoy that.

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2016, 02:42:31 am »
The community and my wonderful friends.

Every time I log on I'm greeted by so many amazing and friendly people and it ust keeps me going.

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Offline hellensilverwolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • babayagaga
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2016, 08:16:22 pm »
I won't say that I'm "glued" to it since I always leave the game, then come back to it for some time only to leave again. But I definitely wouldn't come back if the community was unfriendly or FH wasn't fun. I haven't made many friends mainly because I'm not good at it, but what I love about this community is that you can hang out with complete strangers, have fun and act like you already know them. Actually, Feral Heart is the only game I've played, where you don't need to be a part of a group/party/squad/guild/faction to be considered a member of the game, thus going inactive for a long time isn't a big deal. This is what makes me "glued" I guess. There are a lot of games I left forever because I was too lazy to go back and start it all over again.

Offline Lexxeck

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Terrible internet connection.
    • lexxeck
    • lexxeck
    • lexxeckboveri
    • View Profile
    • Lex's Listography
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2016, 11:04:02 pm »
I won't say that I'm "glued" to it since I always leave the game, then come back to it for some time only to leave again. But I definitely wouldn't come back if the community was unfriendly or FH wasn't fun. I haven't made many friends mainly because I'm not good at it, but what I love about this community is that you can hang out with complete strangers, have fun and act like you already know them. Actually, Feral Heart is the only game I've played, where you don't need to be a part of a group/party/squad/guild/faction to be considered a member of the game, thus going inactive for a long time isn't a big deal. This is what makes me "glued" I guess. There are a lot of games I left forever because I was too lazy to go back and start it all over again.

Same here. The community is so friendly, even without many personal friends of my own. It makes coming back after a hiatus so wonderful and easy! I've also left games permanently because of the whole starting over aspect, so FH is unique in that respect. Throw in a character of yours and you can easily find a chat buddy or roleplay group. And everyone is important, regardless of group status. I love it.
Av by Wogh387

AngryGayFish

« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2016, 11:19:37 pm »
What keeps me glued is all the diversity. Between realistic groups, like Crooked Canyon, and the Unrealistic ones, like Yugure. I also love the community. :D

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2016, 03:54:27 pm »
The energy, friends, a love for animals and exploration, and the ability that the game has to connect people. Even when there's a time when the maps are quiet or if there's not much conversation going on, I still find myself somehow attracted to the game. The community is wonderful, for the most part, and it's very inspiring to see such dedicated members stick around and show their love for Feral Heart. I've met a few people that I would happily call my friends. The game is a place where some can unwind and relax, while also an area where people can connect from anywhere across the world.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

-WhereSunRises-

« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2016, 03:28:42 pm »
The community for sure! None of the IT servers I played ever had such a helpful and kind community! I love to ask questions and I found myself in this place. Not to mention that I love roleplaying <3

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2016, 07:14:38 pm »
I'm glued to FH cause of the community and the amazing friends I end up making in this community. Other forum places are very very toxic, but this place is forever home till it ends.

I have left for school and personal life reasons, but I always come back to the place I really call home <3
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358