Author Topic: What keeps you 'glued' to FH?  (Read 5835 times)

Offline shayy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • World Class Shawty
    • View Profile
Re: What keeps you 'glued' to FH?
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2016, 10:06:31 pm »
Honestly, the community. I have been a member ever since late 2012 but never got involved with the forum until 2013 when I transferred to this account. I've had my moments where I will feel as if I have out grown feral heart and leave for months at a time, but I always seem to find my way back whether it's through the art community on deviantart or the forum one. And I love the support and positive attitude everyone has for one another, it makes leaving a lot harder. It feels so good to be apart of something bigger than you--something that unites so many different people from so many different places and I have honestly never thought of how different my life would be if My 11 year old self didn't stumble upon this game 5 years ago, but it would be very different. I'm very happy to say that I have made so many friends through this game that I will never forget. I hold friendship vey high in my morals and feel very grateful to have so many nice people in my life *gets emotional*. Ahh I'm strayin from the point of this thread a little *drags self back on tpoic* Anyway, the reason I continue to come back is the fact that all you guys and gals out there take me for who I am and appreciate and support me<3.
pm for free art i need practice

Offline Yumetsu

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • Yumetsuu
    • Yumetsuu
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2016, 07:51:55 am »
to be completely honest, i'm only 'glued' to impressive title / feralheart because it was a part of my childhood. even though all i did was wander around and bother people with my noobiness at the time, and i get bored easier nowadays so i can't really do that, it brings back a lot of nostalgia for me to walk into the different maps and such. though most of my nostalgia is probably aimed towards impressive title than feralheart, it's still a kovu game. any friends i've made back on impressive title are long gone by now, and i've not been really integrated into the community just yet, but i hope that someday the community and future friends will 'glue' me back here.

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2016, 09:09:29 am »
I'm not really to much glued to the game itself anymore like I used to be, but I come back all the time for the people here in his community. I leave for life reason and always come back to see such welcoming floofs around here.
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline GlaydrChyle

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Spotted Milkshakes
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2016, 05:32:30 pm »
Preset making.... must..finish...presets......Ahk..five hours of preset making and I must finish the map...finish..map *wash rinse repeat*

Offline BradiBytes

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • lmao dudes
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2016, 03:42:07 am »
[size=9] I could ramble on and on 'bout what keeps me glued to FH, but to keep it short and sweet, definitely the community and the amount of ways you can express your creativity. Whether it's through your characters, presets, maps, art, etc.

Sig - Seanixx || Avatar - Me

Offline OutofBreath

• Yasamin
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • gone from feralheart but not from chickens
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2016, 04:52:34 am »
Roleplaying is really fun and difficult to do on any other game for me, so that would be one of my glues! Also this game is great for just chatting and meeting new people. And the forum is the best place for me to post my art or animations! Also, everyone is really nice here and easy to talk to. These things, as well as many other things, are what keep me to FeralHeart.  ;D
profile picture by IsabellaGraceS

Offline Vwang

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2016, 04:08:01 pm »
DEM WINGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Offline parlydogs22

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Hey.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2016, 04:34:13 pm »
The maps, the audio, the characters gets me so glued up to this game it makes me so addicting! Even though I play this game sometimes when I'm board.
Planet Earth turns slowly....

Offline AuraSky20

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • The queen of not knowing what to put here.
    • View Profile
    • AuraSky's Deviantart
« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2016, 09:47:27 pm »
what keeps me glued is (well the community, but that's overused so...)
its the roleplay aspect, I mean who doesn't like to roleplay (put your hand down jimmy) and rarely ever do I see powerplayers in the roleplay. (seriously jimmy keep your hand down.) and when they do happen its never to the point of frustration more of laughter.
"You can be childlike without being childish. A child always wants to have fun. Ask yourself, 'Am I having fun?'" -Christopher Meloni

Offline trashcan-fran

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • I'm cookin' all the dumplings
    • View Profile
    • deviantart :0
« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2016, 08:10:25 pm »
Mostly the modding that I am able to do (since i'm a total computer nerd), but I also love the community! Also I'm glued to the game because of the fact that I make my videos on it (like music videos and random videos).