Author Topic: I Can't Open The Game  (Read 1452 times)

Offline Sethree

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • ( ?� ?? ?�)
    • View Profile
I Can't Open The Game
« on: April 28, 2016, 10:02:51 am »
I've tried opening FH for a long time, but every time i open it... After OGRE Engine Rendering Setup, when i click "Okay" the opened FH stands for like 2.4 seconds and then a window that says: "Feral Heart.exe stopped working" and i get two choices that are: "Close app" and "Search solution of the problem on the Internet and close the app". And even if i click the secong one, it just closes FH without doing anything. My friend says that it's a problem with my computer, but i want to ask people who actually can help. If you can help me, i would really appriciate it. If this is really a computer problem than i'll ask my dad to do something about it. Well anyways, please help me if you can!

ArcticGalaxy

Re: I Can't Open The Game
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2016, 10:12:55 am »
Have you downloaded any mods recently? (Ex: Items, markings, emotes etc)

Offline Sethree

• Curious Wanderer
  • ( ?� ?? ?�)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2016, 10:22:16 am »
No, i haven't used any mods because i completely re-installed FH like a million times.

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2016, 10:26:32 am »
Have you tried changing your rendering system? If you don't know how, on the main menu before logging into the game, go to options, and then video and change it there.

Offline Sethree

• Curious Wanderer
  • ( ?� ?? ?�)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2016, 10:31:35 am »
It won't work. If i try, it only shows one Rendering System instead of two. And every time it's one out of two. I noticed it even when my FH still worked. This is the reason why i cannot switch them. ;~;

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2016, 10:37:48 am »
Hmmm, that is strange. Is your internet connection strong? Sometimes, if your internet is too slow, it can cause the game to become laggy, and therefore crash it.

Offline Sethree

• Curious Wanderer
  • ( ?� ?? ?�)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2016, 10:40:46 am »
My connection is good because:
First of all - Any other devices like moblie phones and my ipad are working great.
Second - I tried opening FH even when i was visiting my aunt.

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2016, 10:43:15 am »
Well then, the only things I can think of now is that it may very well be your computer. It either can't handle the game, or you have too much space taken up on your hard drive. If the last one is the case, you may need to free some space up, like deleting or moving games you don't play onto an external hard drive. Other than that...I can't really put my finger on what your problem could be. :/

Offline Sethree

• Curious Wanderer
  • ( ?� ?? ?�)
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2016, 10:47:31 am »
I actually think that it's my hard drive too. After a virus attacked my computer, something happened to my hard drive. Because even if it showed that the memory is almost empty, actually it's not because somehow it saved files that were on it before everything happened, but they are invisible, so i can't delete them. But i think no need to worry because my mom said that she will buy me a new one next month. Thanks for helping anyways! <3

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2016, 10:55:57 am »
Aye, glad to be of some help there floof! I hope you get your problem fixed and get to where you can play again! :)