Author Topic: TheGreatMe + Others!  (Read 2901 times)

Offline TheGreatMe

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
TheGreatMe + Others!
« on: April 29, 2016, 06:54:05 am »
TheGreatMe

Also Known As:
"The Greatness that is only I!"
"The Cockerel Fox"
"The Takekitsune-O-Kami"
"The Vagrant God of Foxes and Fowl"
"The Deity of Many Tails and Tales"
Sex/Gender:
Asexual Agender, Male if you must choose a side
Species:
Multi-Tailed Kitsune / Fox + Rooster / Cockerel Shifter
Most Sighted In:
Cherika Valley, Cape of Distant Worlds

An obscure wandering God in the likeness of the Japanese Kitsune with multiple tails, bearing both traits of a fox and a rooster. This God likes to wander worlds in search of entertainment and discovery, often out of boredom. The God of Foxes and Fowl is perhaps smaller than most would expect of a deity, known to be easygoing and eager to take on any disciples who may come his way, and boastfully eccentric.

Official Art

Bookman / Junior Bookman

Also Known As:
"Rabbit"
"Lavi"
"Deak"
Group:
Bookman Clan | (Status: Accepting)
Sex/Gender:
Male
Species:
Feline
Most Sighted In:
-

Outwardly friendly, but also private and observant. The Bookmen Clan has been around for a long time, lurking in the shadows, watching events of the world unfold to keep record of it, so that history is not lost. All who finish their training are simply known as "Bookman", and their apprentices (who are taken in at a young age, and may be of any species) are commonly known as "Junior Bookman", often taking on many different, temporary names throughout their training as they move from one event to another, until they too simply become "Bookman". Most often, they watch wars and tragedy unfold. Junior Bookmen must go through many trials before they pass their training, and for all of the Clan is a hidden city that only fellow clansmen can access.

Disclaimer: "Bookmen" are a creation of and copyright to Katsura Hoshino, author of "D.Gray-Man"

Faulklin & "Fear"

Also Known As:
"emo-boy"
Group:
none
Sex/Gender:
Male
Species:
African Hunting Dog // Lion-Dog Demon
Most Sighted In:
-

Two of the same making, of a sort. Faulklin is the outer original "self", "Fear" is the inner dark "self". Most often it will be only Faulklin who appears tangibly, though he is no friend to anyone and prefers solitude. Approach at your own risk.

Official Art

Krake Clan: Alekt & Protempor

Also Known As:
-
Group:
Krake Clan | Accepting!
Sex/Gender:
Male
Species:
Canine
Most Sighted In:
Ficho Tunnels & Cherika Valley

Two half-brothers of the Krake Clan, who converse and partner with crows, as well as speak the common tongue. Alekt Pheonix Linden is the heir and Chief to the Krake Clan. His half-brother Protempor is the succeeding clairvoyant oracle of the Clan, though he is blind of sight. The Krake call the Ficho Tunnels their home, and tend to stick to their own kind, though when approached peacefully they are not dangerous.

Official Art

« Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 10:07:58 pm by TheGreatMe »
Deviantart
~*~D.Gray-Man HALLOW~*~
Release Date: July 2016

The hype is very real

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
Re: TheGreatMe + Others!
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2016, 07:08:52 am »
These characters are lovely & I can't wait to see the others o;
The art is absolutely stunning. Lovely getting to read about them c:

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2016, 07:13:37 am »
All of your characters are awesome. I really like Bookman tbh. I saw them the other day on Bonfire. xD

Preach

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2016, 09:37:06 am »
You do have some nice characters. Very detailed and beautiful  <3 Can't wait to see more.

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2016, 11:03:11 am »
Ahhh such lovely characters! Is your bookman character in any way inspired by D.Gray-Man??? Love that anime!<3
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline Reaper

• Exotic Butters
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • OOF
    • http://firesboss.deviantart.com/
    • ravenmccain1
    • witheredfoxy12
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2016, 02:43:58 pm »
You have amazing characters. They are very creative.

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2016, 06:06:33 pm »
I absolutely love these characters! You certainly put some work into their creation and I can't wait to see more!

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Offline RenegadeRaptor

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • The Wiccan Wolf
    • http://reccewolf.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2016, 06:37:43 am »
Nice Characters! I really love the design! I hope to see you on them around the game!

~Recce~

Offline TheGreatMe

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2016, 09:56:00 pm »
These characters are lovely & I can't wait to see the others o;
The art is absolutely stunning. Lovely getting to read about them c:

"The human and I thank you for your words of appreciation! Indeed I and my fellows are great, aren't we? (though I am the greatest of all, kekeke~). Indeed there shall be more to read in the future to come!"

All of your characters are awesome. I really like Bookman tbh. I saw them the other day on Bonfire. xD

"Oh yes, he is indeed interesting! Every so often I feel the itch to give him some time in the spotlight, hard as that may be to believe, for one so great as I... but I am not above giving others some screen time every now and again! You shall probably see him around again at some point, luck granted that you cross paths!"

You do have some nice characters. Very detailed and beautiful  <3 Can't wait to see more.

"Thank you for the kind words, friend! All of us thank you :3"

Ahhh such lovely characters! Is your bookman character in any way inspired by D.Gray-Man??? Love that anime!<3

"Indeed he is! The human does so love that piece of work and the one who created it! He simply cannot get enough of it, though I tire not at hearing of it. It's great to see him so enthralled with something! You are always welcome to pester the human about the thing called D.Gray-Man."

You have amazing characters. They are very creative.

"Much gratitude for the compliments, from both my Great Self and the human~<3"

I absolutely love these characters! You certainly put some work into their creation and I can't wait to see more!

"The human and the Greatness that is I thanks you! There will certainly be more in the future~"

Nice Characters! I really love the design! I hope to see you on them around the game!

"Indeed you will see them around every so often! More so the Greatness that is I, but occasionally you may see others as well!"
Deviantart
~*~D.Gray-Man HALLOW~*~

The hype is very real

Offline TheGreatMe

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2016, 10:10:46 pm »
"At last, the human has finally updated the page with the last of characters known as Faulklin, "Fear", Alekt, and Protempor! There may be more to come in the future, but for now, this is all of the characters of the human!"

"As well as screens of what you should expect them to appear as in the vast and newer world of Feral Heart, there are also drawings done by the human of what these characters look like outside of these lands! The Great Me and the human are excited for you all to see them!"
Deviantart
~*~D.Gray-Man HALLOW~*~

The hype is very real