Author Topic: Error 500 via login  (Read 747 times)

Offline SkrubLife

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Error 500 via login
« on: May 05, 2016, 04:12:51 pm »
I am posting this thread as a new one since all the other error 500 threads have been locked. But i (and many other members) are still getting this error 500. Error 500 is an internal server error and i do not believe that cloudflare is the problem here since it has been almost a full day (and since they are a reputable company, it would have been resolved by now). Could it be possible to reboot the FH server? Never hurts and might take care of the problem. Thanks ^^

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: Error 500 via login
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2016, 04:28:24 pm »
A server restart would be possible, yes, but considering the message that users are recieving, it most likely doesn't have anything to do with the game (but we're open to your suggestion, nonetheless.) Cloudfare's issue isn't really part of the server and even though it takes care of some of our website traffic, we can't per se control any maintenance that they are undergoing. Thus, if they are updating, maintaining, or editing something, this could effect connection to the server, even if the server is not directly causing the issue. This might have to be something we have to wait out. Considering that there have already been topics about this, I will be locking this thread, as well. If you would like to further discuss the subject, please see here or message a staff member.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.