Author Topic: Favorite Youtubers  (Read 7372 times)

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
Re: Favorite Youtubers
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2016, 06:16:01 pm »
Favorite Youtuber(s): Markiplier
Super Planet Dolan
D.O.N.G. (Do Online Now, Guys)
When did you subscribe to them?:
Oh, I honestly can't remember. I know I probably made my YouTube channel like, last year though, so in between the time there...? o_O
x
What makes them your favorites?:
For Markiplier... I think he's a cool guy, and pretty funny. Tries, it seems, more than some channels, and succeeds. I think he's definitely deserved his fame on YouTube. I sadly don't have much to say on him, but still, he remains in my list. x3

For SPD... Well, I admit. I have a weak spot for animation, and that along with some education and humor, I enjoy. I've followed Danger Dolan for a while, and I'm happy about the changes, with him collaborating with other people. Whenever I see a new episode on the animation channel (Which is the one I linked), I immediately get excited.

For DONG... Well, honestly, I'd recommend the Vsauce channels in general, all of them. I chose DONG because they show some cool stuff, however, that are nice to waste time with. I should've chosen the first Vsauce, though, but I'm too lazy to change it. lol.
x
Who do you recommend the channel(s) to?: Certainly these channels aren't for everyone, but I'd still recommend them anyway to whomever. Although, Markiplier usually plays games, so he might be more for those who like to watch those. x

//gargles// These are just a few I've seen, though. There's Domics, too, and I saw Jackfilms, as well as TomSka on other people's lists. I may edit this later.

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2016, 07:11:19 pm »
Favorite Youtuber(s):
Pewdiepie
Cr1tiKal
Double Toasted
GradeAUnderA
Shane Dawsan
When did you subscribe to them?
I've been subcribed to most of em for more then 2-3 years. Most of them except GradeAUnderA, hes the new recent one I'm really starting to like.
What makes them your favorites?
I like that depending on some channels their content always seems to make me either smile to uncontrollable laugh to death XD. that being Pewdiepie, Cr1tikal, and Shane Dawsan. Others such as GradeAUnderA and Double Toasted are more informative / rant blogs that are just hilarious to watch and are very insightful.
Who do you recommend the channel(s) to?:
Well...if your young I don't suggest SOME of these, but kids now adays see alot of stuff I was never exposed to when that age so really a good adult humor laugh, then go to mines XD.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2016, 07:13:16 pm by Feareh »
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline parlydogs22

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Hey.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2016, 03:05:36 am »
My one of my most favorite YouTubers are: Jontron, Unkiojoe, Pewdiepie, Captionsparkelz. And here's my favorite ones: Eddsworld | <--- Tomska left the crew :( | pixlpit, VanossGaming, Pixelflame  <--- | His animations cracks me up X3 | Thats all of my top favorites!
Planet Earth turns slowly....

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2016, 05:31:00 am »
Oh gosh I have so many favorite Youtubers so it's hard to put them all in one list.

Some of the top favorites that I frequent most are:

(Gaming channels)
Pewdiepie
Markiplier
DJMorfar (sadly he passed away <3)
TheGameTheorist
DidYouKnowGaming

(Funny People)
Shane Dawson
Bubzvlogs Bubzbeauty etc
Joey Graceffa
MyChonny etc since he has a couple channels
Lisbug
Nigahiga
ShimmyCocopufffs
PrankvsPrank
Pranksters In Love

Oh and many MANY Kpop companies xD shhhh >.>
Can't remember them all really lol

Most of them I've been subscribed to for many years and some since they first started around Youtube.

I subscribed to them mostly cause they have interesting content, funny stuff, or just generally enjoyable personalities. They are great to watch to get your mind off things.

I recommend these channels to anyone who is goofy and has an open mind and good sense of humor.