Author Topic: Favorite Youtubers  (Read 7370 times)

Offline CometTrail

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • give me sinnoh remakes or give me death
    • aero-mancer
    • xcomettrailx
    • c0mettrail
    • c0mettrail
    • c0mettrail
    • View Profile
Favorite Youtubers
« on: May 07, 2016, 05:53:41 am »
Heyo guys. B)

I'm sure there's been a thread made for this before, but I didn't see one updated recently? Lock/delete this if I'm wrong haha. Anyhow, who is y'alls favorite YouTuber(s)? Maybe we can give eachother new channels to watch. And to give this thread some more juice, here's a little optional questionnaire. x)

Code: [Select]
[b]Favorite Youtuber(s):[/b] [url=http://CHANNELLINKHERE]Channel Name[/url]
[b]When did you subscribe to them?[/b] x
[b]What makes them your favorites?[/b] x
[b]Who do you recommend the channel(s) to?:[/b] x

Here's my answers!:

Favorite Youtuber(s): Bowlingotter Show
When did you subscribe to them? January of 2015!
What makes them your favorites? They're a husband/wife gaming channel. They're adorable and they play all kinds of games! They're the first youtubers I've come across that interests me enough to watch their vlogs and irrelevant stuff. I love them!
Who do you recommend the channel(s) to?: If you enjoy casual gaming, and/or more than one commentator, I highly reccomend these guys. I love them with all my heart, and their community is small, which is a plus in my opinion. :D

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
Re: Favorite Youtubers
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2016, 06:06:51 am »
Nice Topic ?
I have quite a few Youtuber Favorites ( Might Update With Links For It Is Quite A lot )...

These People Because Of Their Gaming ?: Pewdiepie, Jacksepticeye , Markiplier , Gaming Grumps , Dashie, Nate & Dookie Probably More I'm Missing , I Wouldn't Be Surprised....

For Animation / Comic Wise ?: Swoozie , Domics & Grade A Under A ( Highly Recommends , Funny ).

For Opinions And Such With Some Humor ?: ADoseOfBuckley ( Warning, Profanity ).

Feral-Heart Music Videos ?: Kiera TheFox , VanDracular & Lots Others ~!

Countdowns ~!: Altime's 1O, CinemaSins , Planet Dolan

But Yeah, There's A LOT of Channels I watch and Such and I'm finding more everyday. I'll be sure to give the that channel a looksee because they sound interesting and I bet they're really good c;

Thanks For Making This, This Is Pretty Cool ^^

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2016, 10:36:40 am »
Favorite Youtuber(s): VanossGaming, Genna EquestrianConnection, jacksepticeye
When did you subscribe to them? Oh lord, some time last year and the year before that haha
What makes them your favorites? I'm a massive equestrian and gaming fan, and these specific players don't play it in a way like most others do; they play it and give either commentary or funny moments throughout. Jack in particular also gives feedback to the game directly.
Who do you recommend the channel(s) to?: Horse riding lovers and gaming fans!

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline Keru

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Echh
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2016, 11:05:44 am »
Ah, awesome topic!
I have so many subscriptions it's hard to pick favourites.

Favorite Youtuber(s): GradeAUnderA, theodd1sout, Crowne Prince, Sharla In Japan, Rachel & Jun, Abroadin Japan, Texan in Tokyo,
When did you subscribe to them? Couldn't remember haha, some more recent than others for sure.
What makes them your favorites? To begin, GradeA makes hilarious and accurate social commentary coupled with unique 'animation' and I think everyone should check him out, be warned he swears a lot. Next is theodd1sout and Crowne Prince. odd1sout is just cute fun animations about his life and embarrassing stories, a real laugh. Crowne Prince does a lot of stuff on her channel but my favourite is her Scribble Kibble series where she finds indie animations and breaks them down and discusses them. The last four are all related to Japan haha. They all have their own unique style and humour however they all do amazing and interesting videos about life in Japan, Japanese culture and more! They're awesome.
Who do you recommend the channel(s) to?: I recommend GradeA to everyone for sure! Just not little kids he's quite vulgar. Odd1sout to anyone looking for a laugh. Crowne Prince to those interested in animation, her videos are really educational. And the last four to anyone interested in Japan, Japanese food, culture, language, tourist spots etc.

-Crazy dog lady

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2016, 03:57:33 pm »
Hoo boy this is gonna be a long list.

NOTE: Enter these channels at your own risk, a lot of them cover adult topics, swear a lot, and definitely aren't aimed at kids.

Favorite Youtuber(s): -TomSka [though tbh I really just prefer his second channel DarkSquidge]
-Pyrocynical-
-Luna
-Jacksfilms
-
I Hate Everything
-
GradeAUnderA
There's also theodd1sout and everyone at NormalBoots and HiddenBlock who are very good too!
When did you subscribe to them? Jacksfilms was one of my earliest Youtube subscriptions---my parents actually liked him at first, and they told me not to look him up because he could be inappropriate to little tiny Ghostly at the time. Of course, I looked him up, and was obsessed ever since. I knew about TomSka for a while due to knowing about asdfmovie, but only really started to like him after getting into Eddsworld and watching his vlogs. Pyrocynical I got into a few months ago after my friends started sharing him and Leafy's videos. And that just led me to Luna, who I just find entertaining. I Hate Everything I got into about a year ago, and I had been avoiding his videos for a long time since they were videos on certain fandoms I am in and thought he was just a very angry hater---but then I actually watched one of his videos and realized he wasn't like that. I found GradeA after Jacksfilms had released some video about reaction videos, so fairly recently.
What makes them your favorites? Pyrocynical---I don't 100% agree with how commentary channels like his attack these people, but he's entertaining and I enjoy his sense of humor. Luna--Not sure if his life story videos are fake or not, but they're entertaining. Jacksfilms---Not into his content right now, but when he used to do a lot of sketches and YGS, I really enjoyed the uniqueness of his videos as well as the humor. I Hate Everything---pretty much agree with most of what he says, he doesn't just go and attack fandoms or whatever blindly, and just gives intelligent opinions on them. GradeAUnderA--I like his unique video format and the points he brings up about random topics.
Who do you recommend the channel(s) to?: I do not recommend any of these channels to people who are either young or otherwise offended by swearing or offensive humor. But otherwise, I recommend them to anyone who's just looking for a laugh, opinions, or just some entertainment :)

Offline Reaper

• Exotic Butters
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • OOF
    • http://firesboss.deviantart.com/
    • ravenmccain1
    • witheredfoxy12
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2016, 04:21:40 pm »
Honestly my favorite youtubers are Markiplier, Infraben, and Vanossgaming.

Im not sure when I subscribed to them, but it was probably a long time ago.

I like Markiplier because he is a funny youtuber, and makes my day go well. I like Infraben because he makes public pranks, which are very funny. I like Vanossgaming because I like his gaming videos. I like other youtube channels, but these are my main three.

I recommend the channels to someone who enjoys humor, and doesn't mind a little cursing.

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2016, 04:34:14 pm »
Favorite Youtuber(s): Pyrocynical, CrashCourse, SciShow, Videogamedunkey, Sky Williams, MajikarpUsedFly and Shoe0nHead

When did you subscribe to them?
I subscribed to most of them quickly after discovering them. I found every one of them entertaining, so why not?

What makes them your favorites?
Pyrocynical is just all around funny and perfect to appease my satirical sense of humor. Crash Course and SciShow were found when I was studying one day, and I started watching them for entertainment, since they teach using great humor, and I find myself watching them for my own enjoyment in addition to studying. Dunkey, Sky and Majikarp are all MMORPG youtubers, mostly League of Legends. One reason I prefer them to other gaming youtubers is that they use more dry, sarcastic or offensive humor instead of loud yelling or inside channel jokes. Shoe0nHead is one of those "anti-femenism" channels that gives her perspectives on controversial topics (but with a hilarious satirical fashion).

Who do you recommend the channel(s) to?
I recommend CrashCourse to anyone who's taking AP classes and needs a fun, easy way to study, and SciShow to those who have a desire for odd scientific knowledge. Pyrocynical is a good recommendation for those who wanna laugh, but don't mind offensive language and satire. Dunkey, Sky and Majikarp are good recommendations for those who don't mind explicit language and don't enjoy many of the "big" youtubers; or who just enjoy games like League of Legends. Shoe is good for those who get annoyed at the constant "triggering" "privilege checking" side of the internet, but I HIGHLY recommend it for more mature members who aren't going to be offended easily.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2016, 04:38:24 pm by Scuttlebutt »

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Offline CosmoFursi

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 97
  • . steal my starbucks and i'll steal your soul
    • SSFireWolf
    • channel/UC4pX64nRbfEuRcBaNlVxlJw
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2016, 05:23:12 pm »
This'll be a long list.

Favorite Youtuber(s):
SkyDoesMinecraft/SkyVSGaming/SkyDoesThings
ThatGuyBarney
House_Owner
Aphmau
Minecraft Universe
SSundee
TheDiamindMinecart
VenturianTale
OfficeAntics
TheRunawayGuys

Sky: I actually started watching him two years ago, but I only subscribed to him a few months ago.
Barney: Watched him for a while, cause he's one of Sky's friends. Subscribed to him the ame day I did to Sky.
Ross(House_Owner): Watched him for a bit, same with Barney. Subbed the same day.
Aphmau: Watched her for a bit for her Minecraft Diaries roleplay series. Subbed the same day as everyone else.
Jason(Minecraft Universe): Started watching him when Team Crafted was still around. Subbed the same day as everyone else.
Ian(SSundee): Started watching him a year ago, same with Jason. Subbed the same day as everyone else.
Dan(TheDiamondMinecart): Started watching him around the same time as Sky. Subbed the same day.
VenturianTale: Started watching them a year ago. Subbed the same day as everyone else.
OfficeAntics: They're actually Sky and friends in one channel. I started watching them two months ago, when the channel came out.
TheRunawayGuys: Started watching them a year ago, subbed the same day as everyone else.

Sky: He's funny, hyper, kind, and all that stuff. And when I started watching him, he was just Minecraft. I was a Minecraft nerd back then. His humor and such makes him my favorite. And he's a father, so that's also really awesome.
Barney: He is also funny, works with Sky, and he has a cool accent. He plays Minecraft and other things with the others, and I like him for many other reasons.
Ross: He's also funny, etc etc. I watch him because he's also a friend of Sky, and because he's really funny. He's the Redstone guy of them all.
Aphmau: I watch Jess mainly because of Minecraft Diaries, but also 'cause she's a friend of Sky. She's funny, kind, all that stuff. Jess even has two kids <3
Jason: He's funny, kind, a friend of Sky, part of the 'Trio' (Sky, Deadlox((another friend)), and Jason, but they kinda disbanded), and an old member of Team Crafted. (Sky is too.)
Ian: Also an old memner of Team Crafted, Ian's also my favorite because he's funny, a friend of Sky, etc etc. He also has this thing going called Derp SSundee.
Dan: Dan's also a favorite because he's funny, kind, all that stuff. Mainly a Minecrafter, but he also plays various other games.
VenturianTale: Funny and makes me laugh a lot, these four siblings are my favorites as well. The random sibling moments they have makes me wish me and my own siblings had that kind of bond.
OfficeAntics: I watch them because it's mainly Sky, Barney, Ross and the others doing challenges together. There's also Real Life Do Not Laugh, etc etc.
TheRunawayGuys: Funny and all that stuff, these three are something I watch every day. I actually subscribed to them because they had a Sonic Adventure Let's Play, heh.

Who do you recommend the channel(s) to?:
Sky: His Minecraft channel is swear-free, but he does swear on Gaming and Things. Recommended for someone who's fine with swearing, a bit of adult humor, and wants to have a laugh.
Barney: Curses on his channel, though when he's playing with Sky on his Minecraft channel, he doesn't swear. Recommended for those who want to have a good time and are fine with swearing.
Ross: Like Barney, swears unless it's on Sky's Minecraft channel. Recommended for those who like various mod showcases/command showcases, and those who want to laugh.
Aphmau: Doesn't swear. Child friendly, and has many roleplays. Recommended for those who like roleplays and those who want to laugh.
Jason: Child friendly, has many mod showcases and command showcases. Recommended for those who like Adventure Maps, mod showcases, and those who like laughing.
Ian: He doesn't swear, and does various modded survivals, as well as Lucky Block things with his friend, CrainerCommentates. Recommended for those who wish to laugh.
Dan: Child friendly also. Recommended for those who want to laugh, and those who like Adventure Maps and such.
VenturianTale: They don't swear either. Recommended for those who like Gmod things, cause that's mainly what they do, and those who want to laugh.
OfficeAntics: This channel swears, eh. Recommended for those who like challenge videos, real life Do Not Laughs, skits, and such.
TheRunawayGuys: They swear, though not as much. Recommended for those who want to laugh and likes various game playthroughs. (Currently, they are playing Mario Party some number)

I like various YouTubers, what can I say?

Offline Aclediptus

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 48
  • Where are the Almond Doughnuts
    • aclediptus
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2016, 01:26:31 pm »
I don't really linger around YouTube if it was not for my lazy hours or the occasional room for noises to play if things are too silent. But I've been around for some time and found a few channels here and there.
Before I go anywhere, I'd like to tell that these channels include mature content and harsh language, as most channels do. Be warned!
Favorite Youtuber(s):
iDubbbzTV
TVFilthyFrank
Robbaz
Team Double Dragon
Videogamedunkey
Quiette Shallow
The TTV Channel

I subscribed to these scums of the earth around January this year, though I've been with TTV since 2011, and Quiette from September 2015. I subscribed to Dunkey on 28th of April 2016

iDubbbz
I subscribed to this person because he's got great content for a channel that supposedly is based on the harsh society on the internet, either it be complaining about a ridiculous project on Kickstarter, an unboxing that involves him ingesting colored glue, he has a sort of charm to him. Whether it be the glasses or spontaneous burping, he's entertaining in both a witty and ironic way.

Filthy Frank
Yeah, this guy did start the Harlem Shake phenomenon, Joji is a genius, most people find his channel horrible, and rightfully so. Filthy Frank is a character that is the embodiment of the worst things in the internet, it's something like the Frank Zappa of the youtube channels, it's not left or right, it's not A or B, it's not Windows or Macintosh, he's just sending us a message in such an offensive and hyperbolic medium to say "Screw that, we all are terrible." I respect this channel for that, even by its foul musk that was inspired by none other but everyone. Oh, and our dark lord Chinchin demands his annual chromosomes.

Robbaz
Ah, the Swedish video gamin YouTuber everybody knows (nope, not Pewdiepie) I found Robert's channel through Sips, another good channel. He has this childish behavior on what video games he plays, he's very creative on what he does, sometimes it's he makes up absurd ideas, but those ideas soon ended up just as strange as they are thought out but works incredibly, he even improves as the more he toys around with the game's available content (and some occasional modifications). How his twisted creations come to life is probably my favourite part about Robbaz, so much vision.

Team Double Dragon
Lewis and Sips are probably the best combinations you can get in the Yogscast, though this channel should be named "Team Grumpy Grannies" Since what this duo really do is play a game just for Lewis to rant about random topics such as the lottery system, sitcoms, etc. as Sips submissively responds with short nods. The rambling is the thing I like the most about these guys, they get distracted and mislead so easily from their main objective, frustrating everyone who watches.

Dunkey
Dunkey's quite a recent one, but he does comedy gaming so well, I couldn't resist watching more of his acts and he's no melodramatic either. Serial gaming is something I can't keep track of because of my 'keep-being-productive' lifestyle, Dunkey makes highlights among the games he play and it feels really lively watching him play, and as such, it's easy to follow.

Quiette Shy
Quiette is more of an inside joke to those who know or play Warframe, she's a sarcastic, foul-mouthed mute. She mostly creates videos upon judging weapons, frames, and Warframe as a whole. Her first channel was taken down due to copyright strikes, but most videos have been restored. She tends to be honest in the most offensive way possible. P.P.S. She's the most reliable source of Warframe related information.

TTV
Another Exclusive channel. This time it's of the Bionicle kind, Bionicle is a Lego series that originally lasted from 2001-2011, after discontinuation, it was then rebooted as Gen 2, which is in the period of 2015 and further. During that 2011 period, it's been an emotional struggle to know that probably the most influential piece of literature of my childhood is fading away, luckily, I found the TTV channel and the BZP, who supplied me with a lot more Bionicle related content and people with the same passion for such a toy line. I mostly listen to the TTV channel because of their podcasts and vlogs that covers all sorts of stuff. A plus for info, a plus for rant, a plus for nerd material.

Who do you recommend the channel(s) to?:
I recommend iDubbbz and the Filthy Frank to those sickos who tolerate and understand their foul nature and even chuckle at their horrifying videos. Filthy Frank are for the general, simple masses and the sophisticated alike, iDubbbz is more the thinking man's filth.
The Robbaz and Dunkey channel are for those who seek short but virulent thrills, much like most video game YouTube channels, but with a more potent blow in each video. Good for those who can't waste too much time watching episodes.
Team DD is dead to all, it's just a pile of mistakes and foolery.
Quitte Shy is for the fellow Tenno who are just as sick as the Filthy Frank community, every video would take only 5 minutes, so it's easily watchable and entertaining, since it doesn't die off quickly.
TTV are for Bionicle fans with nothing to do. Period.

But yeah, I have specific tastes when it comes to some things everything. But these mostly come from the sake of time-wasting. I'd like to stick with my books more than anything, hehe.

Currently retired floof

Find me on discord: Aclediptus#7160

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2016, 05:38:47 pm »
Jeremy Jahns, NostalgiaCritic, CinemaSins, Markiplier, Jacksepticeye, TeamFourStar(it counts), and.... I guess....
caddicarus jontron projared peanutbuttergamer brutalmoose and basically everyone else in normal boots and hidden block

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972