Author Topic: Naia's biography (I'll say detailed xD)  (Read 1586 times)

Offline NaiaRulez

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Sorry, did I roll my eyes out loud?
    • naiafh
    • naiafh
    • View Profile
Naia's biography (I'll say detailed xD)
« on: May 07, 2016, 08:55:35 am »
Heyaa! I'm KeyraLioness, but you can just call me Keyra, Naia or even Nala xD
I'm a 14 year old girl who loves TLK, I mean, LOVE 'till gets in loop ^^ So now you'll understand why most of my FH characters are lions :3 (mostly TLK chars xD)
So well, my physical traits are... mostly normal? I'm around 5'5 (1.65m) height and I weight 110 lbs (50 kg) more or less. I'm mostly thin and I have well developed muscles. My eyes can be seen brownish, dark greenish or amber depending on day light, my hair is long and curly (natural of course), brownish colored at the roots, through it goes to the tips it gets blond.
About my education and mental traits... I was very advanced on mental skills. My inteligence is over-average since forever. When I went to school for first time at age of 4 literaly the teachers were surprised by my inteligence, because I was so advanced compared to my classroom mates (In fact, if changing grade were still legal, I would be in 10th grade instead of 8th grade). Since forever I've been pretty agile too, I always had a good motor and learned new things very quickly. I consider myself as extrovert, social and funny, I love to be with my friends or family and learn new things. I really like to explore new places too and mostly make new friends. I have a very good memory, thanks I have the ability of learning things really quickly (~^w^)~
I live in Barcelona, Catalonia (part of Spain for most of people, discounting and excepting me), I like to hang out around my city and go with my friends, family, etc...
My favourite hobbies are dancing (of course, I LOVE dancing <3), drawing (people say I draw pretty good :D), gymnastics (I used to do gymnastics, but I left D:), science, and a lot more! I like playing some videogames like FH, IT, The Sims, like roleplay games, it makes me feel like I'm inside a character I made myself, and it's really cool.

Since here my almost whole biography xD

Find me in-game as NaiaRulez

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
Re: Naia's biography (I'll say detailed xD)
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2016, 09:02:20 am »
- Tiny Scream -
I LOVE learning about you floof ?
I love Chemistry - Wink , Wink - And I love all the games you JUST listed as well the hobbies ( Still wishing to try gymnastics though ; -; ).
If you ever update this , since you said almost so Cliffhangers I can't wait to see what else you add to this. It seems like you already so much, what more can be hidden? - Dramatic Music -
Alright, I'm done rambling, Lol. Thanks For Sharing!

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2016, 09:04:59 am »
Very impressive floof! If only I was that smart. xD But very nice to get to know more about you!

Offline Reaper

• Exotic Butters
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • OOF
    • http://firesboss.deviantart.com/
    • ravenmccain1
    • witheredfoxy12
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2016, 02:48:25 pm »
Lovely biography, and it's very detailed.

Offline shayy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • World Class Shawty
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2016, 03:59:16 pm »

Hello!
*sees your height and weight*
Well I don't think Ive ever seen someone put there height and weight in their bio but nice to know!
I'm Shay, It's nice to meet you!
pm for free art i need practice

Offline Rostova

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • BurrBoi
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2016, 05:32:28 pm »

*sees your height and weight*
Well I don't think Ive ever seen someone put there height and weight in their bio but nice to know!

^^^^

Anyway, you have a fantabulous bio right there!

Lights and streetlamps flicker in the snow

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2016, 09:22:52 pm »
Ahh lovely bio you have here! You seem like a very interesting person! I hope to bump into you in game sometime floof!<3
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.