Author Topic: Desperate for meshes!!  (Read 1987 times)

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Desperate for meshes!!
« on: May 12, 2016, 02:23:50 am »
So I'm really badly needing steampunk themed meshes. SPECIFICALLY a good airship mesh. One that people can actually go onto/into and roleplay on/in.

Other than that badly needed item, *please find it for me ;w;

I'm also looking for generic steampunk themed objects, anything I can get my hands on. Thanks so much!!<3

You are amazing <3

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
Re: Desperate for meshes!!
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2016, 10:36:59 am »
Ahh if you don't find any, I could always do some modeling and texturing for you to create some meshes. You'd just have to convert them. But steampunk is like my favorite thing ever so I wouldn't mind making some meshes for ya xD I have a pretty packed May schedule with school and all, so it also depends on how quickly you need them.
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2016, 11:38:07 pm »
Ahh if you don't find any, I could always do some modeling and texturing for you to create some meshes. You'd just have to convert them. But steampunk is like my favorite thing ever so I wouldn't mind making some meshes for ya xD I have a pretty packed May schedule with school and all, so it also depends on how quickly you need them.

Kynvuu you're fabulous!!!<3 The absolute most needed thing right now is the airship!
I want it to look similar to this http://images.fineartamerica.com/images-medium-large-5/steampunk-blimp-airship-maximus-mike-savad.jpg But obviously without all the metal pipes and wires underneath it haha Make it your own!! When you texture, would it be possible to add "The Blue Sun" painted somewhere on the balloon?

Darling you're so fantastic! There's no rush, I understand you're a busy bee, so take your time<33

You are amazing <3

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2016, 12:46:15 am »
Aw thank ya<3 I should be able to do that no problem c: The only thing is that I don't believe I'm able to add collisions in the sculpting program I use, so after you convert them you may want to add collision boxes in the object maker in FH so you can have players stand on the ship. And yep, I should be able to write that! Would you like it on both sides of the ship?

And I'm thinking I should be able to start working on it sometime after the 21st of May and get it done pretty quickly after that if that'll do for you. If you need to send me over pictures/lists of anything else you want made, you have my skype so feel free to just buzz me whenever. Happy I can help ya Bloo<3
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2016, 01:25:05 am »
That's all fine c: And I'd like the writing on both sides of the balloon in faded navy blue with perhaps a sun symbol like dis http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/narutofanon/images/a/a4/Vector_tangled_sun_symbol_by_jakenova-d36dw1i.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20150910121826 but also in faded blue ^^

I'd also like the balloon to be worn canvas colored and the hull to be worn wood c:
Again, take your time and thank you so dearly!!<3

You are amazing <3

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2016, 01:29:25 am »
Okay, sounds good! When I get to work I'll send ya periodical progress screenshots so you can let me know if anything needs to be adjusted before I export the final one. I'm going to make the basin of the ship where players will stand pretty flat with the exception of the pipes and all, but I could make some extra separate meshes like cargo and barrels for you to place freely on it if ya like. c:

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2016, 04:29:38 am »
I'm pretty good on cargo and what-not, though if you'd be up to it you could find some and retexture them to have the blue sun symbol "stamped" on there ^^ I don't want to overload you!!

You are amazing <3

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2016, 10:25:25 am »
Okie dokie, will do if I have time. I'll focus on the airship first and foremost though XD