Author Topic: Lykofos Pride (lion RP Open)  (Read 1421 times)

Offline AuraSky20

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • The queen of not knowing what to put here.
    • View Profile
    • AuraSky's Deviantart
Lykofos Pride (lion RP Open)
« on: May 19, 2016, 10:14:48 pm »
right now my group is in despite need of active players so heres the gist.

this is a long trem rp as you gessed it lions right now it is mappless
we both RP in game and in forum, http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=56268.0
in game we mostly rp in FP in a cave near the entrence form the tunnels

the reason why we need new members is that most of the members have been inactive, or been kicked for inactivecy

the RP is mostly a slice of life of a pide founded by my Character Nyxen, and co-founded by another lion named Aqua,
its semi-realistic, just the pide dynamics are different than real life. (like the males arnt all the fathers of the pride etc.)
I'm hoping to keep this group as active as possible. so that's why I'm advertising here.
there will be events happening in the group, like an attack on the place, or a fire. (I will notify people through the forum or the groups bio)

also try and keep your characters at least 50% lion

so heres what you have to fill out to join
Characters name:
Characters Gender:
Characters Age (in human years):
Basic personality traits of said character:
How active you are on the game and or forum:
Why you want to join:

if I accepted you go ahead and whisper Nyxen when I'm playing him, or request a join. (the join requests are recommended)

I hope you have a wonderful day!  :)
"You can be childlike without being childish. A child always wants to have fun. Ask yourself, 'Am I having fun?'" -Christopher Meloni

Offline JoyfulAcceptance

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Lykofos Pride (lion RP Open)
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2016, 11:48:53 am »
Characters name: Lynne
Characters Gender: Female
Characters Age (in human years): 17
Basic personality traits of said character: Playful. likes to make puns, open and curious about many things.
How active you are on the game and or forum: Just joined today but I plan on checking in at least every other day.
Why you want to join: Joining an old group seems like a good place to get started; and I think that it'd be a good idea for me and my character to be put to training so that I can learn how forum rps work.
Hey there! I'm really into roleplaying, so send me a message/prompt with anything and I'll try my best to get to you~

Offline AuraSky20

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • The queen of not knowing what to put here.
    • View Profile
    • AuraSky's Deviantart
Re: Lykofos Pride (lion RP Open)
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2016, 04:33:05 pm »
alright (though our group isn't old) you can join, when youre in the game send a request by searching for the pride in the group search and going to its info. then hit request to join.
thanks for joining
"You can be childlike without being childish. A child always wants to have fun. Ask yourself, 'Am I having fun?'" -Christopher Meloni