Author Topic: Forbidden Love ~ A Wolf and Winged Wolf RP ~ Not Accepting  (Read 87630 times)

Offline Emberflame

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 27
    • WatcherMagic
    • View Profile
Re: Forbidden Love ~ A Wolf and Winged Wolf RP ~ Not Accepting
« Reply #450 on: June 07, 2011, 05:29:08 pm »
Spire looked up, he hadn't realized how much time had passed. The sun was just beginning to rise above the horizon. He hovered a moment more and flew back to his den.

Offline Robin_Wolfieh

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Squawk?!
    • RobinCanisLupus
    • ask-stark-the-narkeen
    • View Profile
    • Imgur
« Reply #451 on: June 07, 2011, 08:02:34 pm »
(Wait, is it daylight or nightlight? I wasn't active...sorry...well, I'll have to improvise.)

Daemon padded back towards his camp. He yawned loudly, now fully aware of how much fatigue has taken a toll on him. He went back to his den and fell asleep. His paws dug under his belly with his head tugged close to his side.

(Yeah, I know...short...writer's block.)

Ayyy~

Offline Ryoko

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
  • ?As wild and as reckless as thunder over the land?
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: June 08, 2011, 07:24:39 pm »
(Lol poor Sueka is still passed out somewhere :P))

1wildheart

« Reply #453 on: June 09, 2011, 01:08:11 am »
Softly and quietly, the large masculine awoke from the soft clump where he had had his meal. varo's paws stretched out, allowing his muscles to adjust. being so close the the trees, he backed up, still crouching, and getting masked behind the shadows.
Varo had been staying cautious for  a while now, but since he got deeper into the forest, he rose and snuck to the border, he smiled as he smelled the unusual scent of the winged wolf, whiteraven.. he was still hidden, but his handsome voice rang charmingly. "hello, whiteraven.." he smiled softly and appeared from behind a bramble bush.

Offline Death_The_Kid

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 34
  • Symmetry is Key
    • View Profile
    • http://thehowlingforestpacks.webs.com/apps/auth/login?why=pw&next=apps/forums/
« Reply #454 on: June 11, 2011, 02:31:00 pm »
(He has not been accepted, so he's not the strongest warrior in the pack. Also, she must work for Beta Female ranking)

Nice icon
GIFSoup

What side will you join?

CricketWings

« Reply #455 on: June 14, 2011, 06:27:13 pm »
She woke with a start, sitting up in the bushes causing them to rustle. She glanced at her surroundings then remembered where she was, and why she was here. " Why do I always fall asleep." She muttered poking her head out of the bushes. She jumped out of the bushes and shook her body. Spreading her wings out, she crouched down waiting once more.  When she heard him speak she jumped a bit and rose " Varo. " She said twitching her ears forward. She dipped her head in a greeting. She watched as he moved from the brambles, " Good to see you again. "

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: June 14, 2011, 07:15:23 pm »
(I'm back in. Everything has settled. If I become inactive it's because we moved. Please remove the thing saying I'm one third of the way to being banned it makes me edgy.)

Maria looked sideways as she entered the territory of broken shadows. She looked towards nightmare and held a calm gaze with him. I would like to join Broken shadows by my own free will. She said in a steady, calm tone.

The liar and the thief

Offline Emberflame

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 27
    • WatcherMagic
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: June 15, 2011, 02:55:27 pm »
( please read my siggie :P right now im on one of the slowest computers ever and my siggie explains )

Spire sighed, he was bored and wanted to chat some more or even better, go hunting. Spire sat down on a limb looking tward the edge of the territory. " what would I give to run... " the thought cossed his mind " away...? " His grandfather had been a loner becuase he didnt believe in the separation either, but could he live? But Spire wasnt just an omega, he had wit and skill. " but what reason do I have besides being omega? I'll have to wait for a better one than that. " He argued with himself. Sighing again he dived down and landed among the soft grass at the base of the trunk. even if he had t sleep elswhere, he was still allowed in camp, all packs members were. he padded off tward the entrance.

( im not sure if this is a fail or not... XD P.S dont worry he might run away but he'll come back ( if thats ok ) )

Offline LunarFade

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • I <3 POKEMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: June 16, 2011, 05:29:05 pm »
Name:Kineta
Personality:can be happy but is very protective of anything that cares for her
Description/picture:
http://mysticalvalley.webs.com/wolf_with_wings_color_sm.jpg
Pack:The Fading Echoes Pack