Author Topic: Forbidden Love ~ A Wolf and Winged Wolf RP ~ Not Accepting  (Read 87085 times)

Offline Emberflame

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 27
    • WatcherMagic
    • View Profile
Re: Forbidden Love ~ A Wolf and Winged Wolf RP ~ Not Accepting
« Reply #470 on: June 18, 2011, 04:34:33 am »
Spire flicked his ears, " I know love when I see it. It doesnt matter, omega, alpha, things come pretty obviose between you two. " Spire glanced at the two of them, " you'd better find a better spot to meet though. " he sighed, as the thought of running away crossed his mind once more.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2011, 01:46:15 pm by Firespirit »

CricketWings

« Reply #471 on: June 18, 2011, 04:38:11 am »
[ -Waiting for Terra- and LOL @what Spire said, awkward for Whiteraven and Varo.]

Offline Emberflame

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • WatcherMagic
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: June 18, 2011, 01:44:47 pm »
( lolz, you know how u say something and it comes out all wrong? this will be very awkward for me since I dont know what in the world I typed XD still can go back and edit though ( doing now ))

Offline Emberflame

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • WatcherMagic
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: June 18, 2011, 01:46:54 pm »
( not so awkward anymore :D )

1wildheart

« Reply #474 on: June 19, 2011, 04:14:04 am »
( lol, sorry. XD ive been soo busy! )

varo stayed silent and let his head lower, the shadows from his fur seemign to show his embtrassment of being caught again.... but he soon lifted it up and nodded a thanks to whiteraven for covering when he froze up. "eh, thanks... i was just discussing with this wolf about the laws. im kinda new here and don't know much." he chuckled. this time he WASNT lying.. he WAS new! he DIDNT know much about this place! oh, well at least he couldn't sink much lower than this. by now, he's usually have accomplished his goal! but all these stupid winged wolves keep finding them.. well, he's try again tomorrow.. 'tonight HAS to go well, of else i might fail. or maybe i might thik differe- no!' he thought to himself, flattening his fur.

( gtg no, sorry for rushed post!)

Offline Robin_Wolfieh

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Squawk?!
    • RobinCanisLupus
    • ask-stark-the-narkeen
    • View Profile
    • Imgur
« Reply #475 on: June 19, 2011, 05:41:46 am »
(Inactivity due to possibility of getting to AI. AI=Art institute, not Artificial Intelligence ya sillies. XD Going to college pretty soon. Maybe this fall or sooner...)

The sun beamed down through the cracks of his den. It slinked up to his face and instinctivly placed a paw over his face, trying to block the demon light from his sleep. His stomach knotted all of the sudden, dreams echoing the meeting with the winged she-wolf. "The wings. They hurt me. I want the pain to stop." Is what his interpretation of her saying. His image of her slowly formed into the one of the wingless, just like himself. Before his dream could progress any further, he woke up with a start, pulse racing. He panted heavily and calmly, trying to fight and calm down his fight-or-flight reaction. Once he's situated, he got up and went over to eat some of the food from the packs food pin. Not much he needed to get him going and his tongue felt a bit dry after eating his fill. As usual he would pad over to the border for guard duty, but today didn't want to be stressed about it. He trotted over to a tranquil emerald enchanted forest, one of his most sacred places. Him and his mate used to go here, mostly to chat and play. He wadded over to the opening circle and curled there. A flashback batted his subconscious like a rock upon the cranium.

The she-wolf was intrigued with him, but Daemon was too shy. Was it love at first sight? No, it was too good to be true. By the time he peeked up, the she-wolf was by him, confused expression on her face. She gently nudged his paw with her nose, ushering to motion it away. He did and stared up at her.

The dream faded once again. The cotton spores fell softly around the enchanted forest, creating a lifting effect. His stress eased away and tension was all lost. He could sleep here in this tranquil and animated sancuary, ever content with this place not ever being tainted.

(Whew, haven't posted something like this IN a WHILE. XD)

Ayyy~

CricketWings

« Reply #476 on: June 19, 2011, 04:50:38 pm »
 She bared her teeth, her jaw muscles working as she stared at the winged wolf. " Good advice. " She said back, her eyes moved toward Varo and nodded " Exactly,  we were just discussing the laws.." She let the fur on her shoulders lay down even though she knew this winged male was an omega, he could still try to rat them out for meeting. Not that he had anyway to prove they were meeting, after all Whiteraven is the medicine apprentice. She could be simply out looking for herbs and ran into the male.

1wildheart

« Reply #477 on: June 19, 2011, 05:48:43 pm »
varo shifted nervously as he rose, staring at whiteraven. "well, if we keep getting caught on YOUR territory, let's try mine! i know just the place..." he whispered softly so the onther wolf couldn't hear. "heh, thanks, whiteraven! im surprised at most of these laws, but eh." he shrugged his shoulders, pretending to carry on their imaginary conversation. this night NEEDED to go perfect.. he needed it to.

( can PLEASE nobody barge in on them ? they got busted once today, they don't need to again.. )

CricketWings

« Reply #478 on: June 19, 2011, 05:59:02 pm »
[Hmm, waiting for Firespirit to post I guess. ]

Offline LunaWolfe

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Lederp
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: June 19, 2011, 09:41:06 pm »
. : Luu Olend : .
The broken one

The she-wolf padded slowly back to her packs camp, letting the forest whisper its thoughts to her and to enjoy her time alone. Luu ignored the pain in her leg, for it wasn't bothering her as much now that she didn't put as much weight on it. Her wings laid flat against her, not moving in the slightest way, stiff. It is better this way, she told herself. There is less pain than before.
She continued on, then looked toward the sky for a moment. Sometimes, she did wish she could fly, like the rest of her kind. She wished that she hadn't been attacked when she was a pup. A shiver passed through her body at the memory. The bloody teeth ripping at her flesh, the sound of tearing muscle, tissue. Luu shouldn't of lived after that..But she had.

Click it, we know you want to~ <3