Author Topic: Forbidden Love ~ A Wolf and Winged Wolf RP ~ Not Accepting  (Read 87670 times)

Offline Armoraq

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • U where once a bit of Universe thinking to itself.
    • View Profile
Re: Forbidden Love ~ A Wolf and Winged Wolf RP ~ Accepting!!
« Reply #70 on: April 26, 2011, 09:25:28 pm »
Shade felt annoyed at his actions of nipping at her ear. "Yes," she agreed, noticing the lack of food for the pack. She nudged Kyla's shoulder gently. "Take care of everything." he barked to her friend.

Nightmare flattened his ears against the back of his head. "I'm gonna get into a lot of trouble if you stay here any longer," he whispered anxiously. He began to nudge her near the border line. "Please?"

"Hey, did you know? My blood is black."

Thanks soo much drifter, Chrona looks awesome!

Maryritai

« Reply #71 on: April 26, 2011, 09:31:43 pm »
Temptation Was Flying With a Good Kill When Suddenly She saw Sueka and Nightmare Together.
She snarled and Flew Down, Landing In-Between Them. "Sueka, What The Hell are You Doing in Broken Territory?" She snarled, showing Her Beta Behavior.

Offline Armoraq

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 26, 2011, 09:34:54 pm »
Nightmare snarled at Temptation. "Both of you, get out of our territory or I'll show you what the wingless wolves are really made of, understand?" he hissed.

JazzForLife

« Reply #73 on: April 26, 2011, 09:35:05 pm »
(Thank you ^^)

Rythm drifted through the air, riding on the current. The gusts of wind propelled him through the brightly lit sky.. His light teal goggles covered his eyes, and he did a couple of twirls in the air. The sun gleamed off his flowing, glossy hair. Oh how he loved the wind and sun. A large grin crept across his snout. He spread his wings out as wide as they could go, which was very wide, considering he had an unusally wide wingspan. Each individual feather moved with the breeze. His long tail trailed behind him. Stretching his paws outward, he dived down. Rythm was attempting to land, but he got caught up in the wonderful weather and his wing hit the top of a tree. Losing his graceful balance, he fell straight to the ground, landing on his side. "Oof!" He breathed as the wind was knocked from his chest. He didn't know it, but he landed near Nightmare and Sueka.

Offline Ryoko

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
  • ?As wild and as reckless as thunder over the land?
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 26, 2011, 09:42:39 pm »
Sueka snarled standing up "Bite me!" She snarled at Temptiation. Snarling, she trots away but whispers "Can we meet at the border line tonight?" She whispered to Nightmare so quietly that only he could hear.

"Ok fun." He smiles "After you my lady." He jumped down from the rock and huffed out a breath as he landed. His muscles bulged from his body, but not like he was showing off, he couldn't help it.

Offline Armoraq

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: April 26, 2011, 09:47:21 pm »
Nightmare quickly followed the wolves as they left the territory and flicked his tail in a yes to Sueka, feeling guiltly at his decision. Your gonna become exiled before you know it, he thought, keeping a close eye on them.

Shade nodded her thanks.

Maryritai

« Reply #76 on: April 26, 2011, 09:50:38 pm »
Temptation Gave a Growl. "I'm Wondering Why Sueka Is Here. Just so You know, She was suppose To Be In A Hunting Party With Me, Nightmare" She said darkly. She snarled and Pinned Down Sueka and Nipped Her Neck. "I am The Beta, Do not Disobey Me!" She snarled.

Sara came out from Behind Him. "Nightmare, I put the Meat Back at The Den" She said, flicking Her Beautiful Tail Slightly.

Offline Armoraq

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 26, 2011, 09:52:31 pm »
Nightmare turned to Sara and gave her a smile. "Thank you," he said, beginning his way back to the den site, tail low. He glanced at the crescent moon on his shoulder, beginning to wonder why it was there at all.

JazzForLife

« Reply #78 on: April 26, 2011, 09:54:47 pm »
Rythm sucked in another breath. Standing up, he winced as he set is right paw down. Darn trees. He cursed. Rythm's ears perked to a fight. Temptation. He stolled over to where the two were at. Calmly he sat down. "Do you have to be so bossy?" He shot a look at Temptation.

Offline Ryoko

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
  • ?As wild and as reckless as thunder over the land?
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 26, 2011, 09:56:25 pm »
(Ooh she's in troubleee) Sueka snarls and shoves the wolf off and running back across the boreder. "Screw this!" She says opening her blue wings. She launches herself into the air, not caring how much the pain overwhelmed her. She soon landed at camp and near her den. She plops herself down right when she landed. If they find out i'm dead... But I really like him... If I don't try then how would I know it would even work.

"Where shall we hunt miss?" He says smiling hoping he wasn't sounding annoying.