Author Topic: Forbidden Love ~ A Wolf and Winged Wolf RP ~ Not Accepting  (Read 87659 times)

CricketWings

Re: Forbidden Love ~ A Wolf and Winged Wolf RP ~ Accepting!!
« Reply #320 on: May 07, 2011, 09:23:38 pm »
Whiteraven lowered her head, ears flicked back slightly as the male wolf neared her. "Hi" She said simply, eyeing him. "You're the first wingless wolf I've seen "She tilted her head slightly looking at him and his wingless shape. How odd looking..  "I'm Whiteraven, the healer's apprentice. "she said introducing herself.

Offline Armoraq

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • U where once a bit of Universe thinking to itself.
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: May 07, 2011, 09:55:31 pm »
Shade shook her head to Jolt, feeling stupid. Maybe Nightmare was just wondering about Sueka's wing; after all, he was very caring when she knew him. But what if he changed? She shook her pelt to get rid over the troubling wonders and gave a small smile to Jolt before climbing onto the High Rock to look at the den site's activities.

"Hey, did you know? My blood is black."

Thanks soo much drifter, Chrona looks awesome!

1wildheart

« Reply #322 on: May 07, 2011, 10:12:18 pm »
?                                                                    ?
Varo "Vinn " Sync

Varo smiles and bows his head repectfully, "My name's varo. Im a Warrior." he sounded so charming
and cute, not a soul would suspect his intentions. Still keeping up the act, Varo smiled
and started to walk closer to the female. "You know, i don't get why your
 name is whiteraven... you look more like an Angel, with those beautifulwings and that
 shimmering gray pelt."
He smiles kindly, a twinkle in his eye. he flicks his tail
 and sits himself down on the earth, brambles scraping on his pelt, making it dirty one
 more.

CricketWings

« Reply #323 on: May 07, 2011, 10:22:38 pm »
"Pleased to meet you! "She smiled placing her rump down to the ground. Eyes watched the male closely, her ears twitched back slightly. An eyebrow raised as he spoke, shimmering gray pelt? It was dirty as can be! May aswell take the compliment while it was there though. "Err.. thanks." Her head tilted " Such kind words from a wingless wolf"She said quietly.

VineStar12

« Reply #324 on: May 07, 2011, 10:31:55 pm »
"We need to wait. I think Nightmare went somewhere else." Jake says, leading the winged she-wolf and her pups to the pack's camp.

Rose woke up to broad daylight. She stretched and decided to explore the Broken Shadows territory.

When Fusion came to, Red's wing was over her body and he was laying near her. She jumped up, her expression cold. "What happened?" She demanded.

Red got up and stretched his wings. He gave his shoulder a few licks before replying, "You ran into a tree and was knocked out cold. You would still be knocked out if it weren't for me." He glared back at the she-wolf. He did not like her in that way at all!

Offline Armoraq

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: May 07, 2011, 11:01:49 pm »
Nightmare yawned and padded back into the den site. "Morning." he yawned.

1wildheart

« Reply #326 on: May 07, 2011, 11:24:18 pm »
Varo "Vinn " Sync

He shrugged at her reply. "Well, thats me for you. most wingless wolves
 aren't like me."
he was telling the trutch, but in opposites. most all wingless
wolves were like he was acting, but his sick personality was rare. varo scooted closer
 to WHiteraven ,the dead leaves crunching as he did. "anyways, Enough
 about me. What's it like being a winged wolf?"
he asked solemnly, interest
flaring in his eyes.

Offline Robin_Wolfieh

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Squawk?!
    • RobinCanisLupus
    • ask-stark-the-narkeen
    • View Profile
    • Imgur
« Reply #327 on: May 07, 2011, 11:30:33 pm »
('scuse me for being an idiot earlier. I was confused. -since this is the longest running RP and the other one I went into died...I hope I can make due here...)

Name: Daemon
Personality: Obedient, controlling, sometimes stuck-up and pain-in-the-arse, rule-bounded
Description/picture:
Pack: The Broken Shadows
Crush: Win him over (good luck with that)
Mate: Caren (Died)
Pup(s): Had one named Cyenla, but was still-born
Other: He had amnesia and therefore couldn't remember his past history, not his mate or his still-born pup. Since he doesn't want to be exiled at all, he tries hard to obey all the rules, including this new one the packs had made. Shouldn't be too hard to follow since some rumors spread that the Winged Wolves killed his mate that he had no memory of. Ever since then, he vows that he shall never associate with them. Though, he has infrequent flashbacks of his past that he couldn't understand much of.

Ayyy~

Offline Armoraq

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: May 07, 2011, 11:33:24 pm »
((Accepted!))

Offline Robin_Wolfieh

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Squawk?!
    • RobinCanisLupus
    • ask-stark-the-narkeen
    • View Profile
    • Imgur
« Reply #329 on: May 07, 2011, 11:48:16 pm »
(Cool. I'll get started.)

Daemon was sleeping in the den, cold and empty. His tail curled around his body, retaining body heat. He was chanting the new rule to himself, taking delicate care he wouldn't forget it. After all, one day, this will earn him to be the "new" alpha male, but may have to get Nightmare to step down first. How hard could that be? For starters, he heard that he was hanging around frequently with the Winged, probably consorting with them, forming a bond. That would give him enough reason to exile him and take his place. -but, that's the only thing he has heard. Yawning, he fluttered his eye lids and groggily rose his head, slowly fighting fatigue. Eventually, he stood up and walked out his den to be greeted by the morning sun. He squinted at the light, blinking a few times to get his sight adjusted and trotted over to a river. He lowered his head and lapped his tongue on the riverbed. Quenched, Daemon decided to check around the border, making sure no one crosses it and to stop trespassers, since he got nothing else to do.

Ayyy~