Author Topic: About Downloading maps and markings.  (Read 883 times)

Offline AuraSky20

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • The queen of not knowing what to put here.
    • View Profile
    • AuraSky's Deviantart
About Downloading maps and markings.
« on: May 30, 2016, 04:30:35 pm »
so this is how it goes I sware I have tried doing this a butch of times and it wont work.
ive downloaded two files (legendrymarkingsfinal and PrideLands_by_Genesis199) and I did all I was suppost to put it into the feral heart folder's exports... and I still cant get it to work. is there something I'm missing?
"You can be childlike without being childish. A child always wants to have fun. Ask yourself, 'Am I having fun?'" -Christopher Meloni

Offline Bellaboe

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Re: About Downloading maps and markings.
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2016, 04:42:49 pm »
Hullo, AuraSky! soo... I believe that you have to put the markings files into your Feralheart textures folder! You can get there by going to your Feralheart folder, then to your media folder, then to your textures folder.(:

but, it's been a very long time since I had to download markings, so don't take my word for it, but it may work if I remember correctly! Best of luck!

Feral-Heart user: Bellaboe
Deviantart account: www.bellaboe.deviantart.com/

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2016, 04:46:00 pm »
Bellaboe is correct ^^
The only time anything goes into your exports is if your downloading maps. Go to your media > textures and copy paste all the markings EXCEPT the .cfg file and if it asks you to replace, say 'replace files in their destinations.'
Finally you're going to take the .cfg file and replace it in the main part of the FH folder. Hopefully this should get you to see the markings ~!

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline AuraSky20

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • The queen of not knowing what to put here.
    • View Profile
    • AuraSky's Deviantart
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2016, 05:10:03 pm »
thanks guys ill make sure to do that
"You can be childlike without being childish. A child always wants to have fun. Ask yourself, 'Am I having fun?'" -Christopher Meloni

Offline mintcheeto

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2016, 02:12:21 am »
I have been having lagging problems with my game. I have downloaded the pawsome items pack and, the legendary presets. Whenever I login and play the real game, it always say feralheart isnt working. Usually when I turn angels and my character's head moves, It stops for like 3 minutes and then my screen turns grey and it has something telling me, feralheart is not working. I have researched and tried to find the answer to my problem, but I havent found it yet. I have notified my friends on the subject aswell, they claimed to not know.

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2016, 02:18:00 am »
I have been having lagging problems with my game. I have downloaded the pawsome items pack and, the legendary presets. Whenever I login and play the real game, it always say feralheart isnt working. Usually when I turn angels and my character's head moves, It stops for like 3 minutes and then my screen turns grey and it has something telling me, feralheart is not working. I have researched and tried to find the answer to my problem, but I havent found it yet. I have notified my friends on the subject aswell, they claimed to not know.

Try making your own help thread floofs instead of replying to one that doesn't relate to the matter o:
As for your problem have you tried changing rendering systems, making sure there isn't any duplicate particles in your folder?

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7