Author Topic: There needs to be quests (and other stuff)  (Read 1395 times)

Offline Vwang

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
There needs to be quests (and other stuff)
« on: May 31, 2016, 08:19:26 pm »
FH Idea: Monkey model, Horse model, Bird model, Pup/cub models (I put the baby canine and feline idea in because when you see People RP as pups but they are just tiny adult wolves and they kinda look weird), Prey to catch (not players So you can hunt real things rather than asking someone to kill their chara or do a post and act like your attacking nothing), Quests, A little better running animation.
Note that I kinda like FH with prey like IT I know that this is not IT and It won't be anyways but We need a little big fun

ArcticGalaxy

Re: There needs to be quests (and other stuff)
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2016, 08:23:51 pm »
This does sound like a really good idea. However, we do not have the source code to be able to do this, so this idea may never actually be added into the game. Good idea nonetheless though. ^^

Offline BradiBytes

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • lmao dudes
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2016, 08:24:49 pm »

I do like the idea of cub and pup models, and prey and quests would be interesting, but sadly we don't have the source code to add these kinds of things into the game (not sure if you are aware or not). But even jf we could, the models would be very time consuming to make and add into the game itself. We just got to use our imagination with what we got.
Although, for the animations, you can always download the mods people here on the forums make! There are some really great, realistic ones out there. I like your thinking though. (:
« Last Edit: May 31, 2016, 08:34:36 pm by BradiBytes »

Sig - Seanixx || Avatar - Me

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2016, 08:24:56 pm »
Although this does sound like a neat idea, I think it'll take the general effect / idea of 'Feral-Heart' away.
I know a few games that actually allows quests and have other animal models though.
As for those character models, some people can actually pull off some of those. All it takes is a bit of imagination and some tweaking with the creator and you'll have yourself some of those animals. Made not be exactly like it, but it's still something c: Even though it can't be put into the game because of the source code not being obtainable at this moment in time..
All and all, neat idea.

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2016, 08:30:08 pm »
The implementation of new models would be quite cool, but as Hakumi said, I believe that quests would detract from the overall purpose/feel of the game. Adding quests, although very cool and fun, would make the game more of a mission based RPG which would lead to a decrease in role-play and player interaction as users would be more focused on completing the quests as well as the story line that normally comes along with quests. A cool idea, nonetheless though! c:
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline Vwang

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2016, 04:20:24 am »
The implementation of new models would be quite cool, but as Hakumi said, I believe that quests would detract from the overall purpose/feel of the game. Adding quests, although very cool and fun, would make the game more of a mission based RPG which would lead to a decrease in role-play and player interaction as users would be more focused on completing the quests as well as the story line that normally comes along with quests. A cool idea, nonetheless though! c:
Oh alright and as the other things I know this might be a hard thing to do the source code on tho