Author Topic: Login only works if relogin on site takes place -SUGGESTION/REPORT?-  (Read 1468 times)

Offline DragonGamez

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
So recently I developed the problem where I would login on the site, be accepted, keep the page open, and then login in game. It would send the message "Request accepted, sending login" for maybe up to 3 minutes with no change to the character selector. The login tab on the site still seemed to be working, but when I refreshed it it had logged me out. I logged in again and then went back to the game. The whole time the message had stayed stuck on "Request accepted, sending login," but now after a few moments of waiting it switched to the character selection menu.

Apparently other people are also experiencing this problem. Whenever I want to change characters or login for the first time, I have to login on the site, login in game, wait until the "Request accepted" message has been pending, refresh and relogin on the site tab, and then come back to the pending message where it will eventually send me to character select.
If I wait long enough without relogging in on site it simply says "Connection lost," and upon further inspection the site has logged me out.

I have seen other people having connection issues, and so I checked my firewall. I allowed "FeralHeart.exe" through the firewall and I still have this problem. This was not happening before. I do not think its my browser but I could try and test it. I can still login, but its a tedious process now and I want to know if others have this problem and if it can be fixed.

ArcticGalaxy

Re: Login only works if relogin on site takes place -SUGGESTION/REPORT?-
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2016, 12:53:32 am »
Try using a tab refresher such as refreshthis.com or urlreload.com and set it to refresh every 25 seconds. That really sounds like the problem there. Hope this helps! ^^

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2016, 12:55:34 am »
Make sure your internet connection is strong and up-to-speed
Farewell everyone<3

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2016, 12:56:43 am »
Adding on.
Sometimes that tends to happen whenever I accidently log into another account or so or make a slight error with the username.
If what happened above doesn't help & hopefully it should, you could try logging on with your cellular device as well c:
But from what it sounds like, the refresher might be the way to go.
Hope something works ~!

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline GlaydrChyle

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Spotted Milkshakes
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2016, 01:03:16 pm »
What browser are you using?

Google-Chrome and FireFox set to refresh automatically every 25 minutes. Indeed it's very common that people are experiencing this. If it has worked before using this new system; I'd first start off with re-booting your internet as slow connections tend to time out a lot faster than at regular speeds.

The problem seems to be that your browser is refreshing far to soon; thus not giving time for the engine to connect with the browser and therefore refresh. try not having too many tabs open (around one or two) while first logging in and also check how many characters you own; as I've noticed that the more characters you create (or more files you have saved into the game in general) then the optimal performance of the game itself starts to deteriorate.

I too would suggest trying a browser refresh add-on or maybe even clearing your catch on your browser.