Author Topic: The Rune Wolves  (Read 28963 times)

-Angel-

Re: The Rune Wolves
« Reply #60 on: July 11, 2011, 10:23:38 pm »
I'm still overwhelmed by all the support these guys are getting... Thank you all so much for your characters and other contributions and whatnot!

Hiya! I was wondering....if I can make a map for this? >.< I rlly need somthing to do and all my friends and people in my RP call me map goddess! Lol, anywho I was reading the thread and it seemed you all really want the pack to happen, I'll be happy to help as much as I can ^_^
I already have someone who has offered to make a map for this, but you seem so eager. xD We'll see what happens when/if the pack is officially made, okay? :3
We could make it the first contest, perhaps.
Ooh, that could be interesting... Well, once the tribe is actually in the works, I'll be sure to get right on that!

erm... maybe we should make the map first so everyone can go to it, because when the tribe thing is created in group we might not be able to find everyone in one place so looking around for the users would take a long time, so yea in my opinion we should make the map first so everyone can gather there, just saying, you dont have to take my advise just think about it ok? :3
So many quotes. @_@

But anyway, it wouldn't be too difficult to find everyone in game. It'd just be a matter of making an in-game group and saying "Hey, I'm at *insert location here*" and whatnot. ^_^

ah ok, that makes more sense ^-^
HOLY thats a ton of quotes
now its more =3
it still only took a second to load XD
XD
XD XD XD XD XD XD
XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD
DONT UNDERMIND ME!!!!

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 11, 2011, 10:41:10 pm »
I'm still overwhelmed by all the support these guys are getting... Thank you all so much for your characters and other contributions and whatnot!

Hiya! I was wondering....if I can make a map for this? >.< I rlly need somthing to do and all my friends and people in my RP call me map goddess! Lol, anywho I was reading the thread and it seemed you all really want the pack to happen, I'll be happy to help as much as I can ^_^
I already have someone who has offered to make a map for this, but you seem so eager. xD We'll see what happens when/if the pack is officially made, okay? :3
Ooh, that could be interesting... Well, once the tribe is actually in the works, I'll be sure to get right on that!

erm... maybe we should make the map first so everyone can go to it, because when the tribe thing is created in group we might not be able to find everyone in one place so looking around for the users would take a long time, so yea in my opinion we should make the map first so everyone can gather there, just saying, you dont have to take my advise just think about it ok? :3
So many quotes. @_@

But anyway, it wouldn't be too difficult to find everyone in game. It'd just be a matter of making an in-game group and saying "Hey, I'm at *insert location here*" and whatnot. ^_^

now its more =3
XD
XD XD XD XD XD XD
XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD
DONT UNDERMIND ME!!!!
AHA
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

-Angel-

« Reply #62 on: July 12, 2011, 09:31:08 am »

So many quotes. @_@

now its more =3
XD
XD XD XD XD XD XD
DONT UNDERMIND ME!!!!
AHA
LOL

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 12, 2011, 09:34:14 am »

So many quotes. @_@

now its more =3
XD
XD XD XD XD XD XD
DONT UNDERMIND ME!!!!
AHA
LOL
>.>
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

-Angel-

« Reply #64 on: July 12, 2011, 01:26:25 pm »

So many quotes. @_@

now its more =3
XD
XD XD XD XD XD XD
DONT UNDERMIND ME!!!!
AHA
LOL
>.>
Im watching you read this o_O

Offline liana0805

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Cuz I'm Mister Brightside <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 12, 2011, 08:30:30 pm »

So many quotes. @_@

now its more =3
XD
XD XD XD XD XD XD
DONT UNDERMIND ME!!!!
AHA
LOL
>.>
  Talk about super headache
 xD

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 12, 2011, 09:18:13 pm »

So many quotes. @_@

now its more =3
XD
XD XD XD XD XD XD
DONT UNDERMIND ME!!!!
AHA
LOL
>.>
  Talk about super headache
 xD
nah XD

BlueNote

« Reply #67 on: July 12, 2011, 10:44:07 pm »
My eyes hurt after that >.<

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 12, 2011, 10:44:37 pm »
XD)

Offline AliciaJewel

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 12, 2011, 11:10:56 pm »
Guys, quit spamming my thread. Please.