Author Topic: help finding a long lost friend!  (Read 3134 times)

Offline Yamato

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • nyoom
    • View Profile
help finding a long lost friend!
« on: June 05, 2016, 06:25:32 pm »
hello!! so recently i found a post where an old friend that i had lost was looking for me! sadly it was last updated back in 2013... but the friend was last active 2015 march 22! their name on here is kiarani, username is leonalewis. they were looking for me, yamato (username) and my character zania. ive sent them a message both on their thread and private. but i was wondering if anyone here perhaps knew where else i could possibly find them? ive been inactive on FH for quite some time, and im only now just returning to the game due to the nostalgia.
so if anyone knows any other platforms i can find them, or know them, please let me know! i would really like to find them again as we were quite good friends.
if anyone else knows me here, from various old rps, then feel free to message me as well so we can catch up! especially if you knew me from "zania's pride" days. thank you!
hello... it me...

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
Re: help finding a long lost friend!
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2016, 06:28:01 pm »
Maybe a long shot...you can try shooting them a friend request in-game and hopefully they see it.
The user does sound familiar though, I'll help keep a look out for them. Good Luck ~!

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline Yamato

• Curious Wanderer
  • nyoom
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2016, 06:31:03 pm »
Maybe a long shot...you can try shooting them a friend request in-game and hopefully they see it.
The user does sound familiar though, I'll help keep a look out for them. Good Luck ~!

thankfully i already have them added as friends in-game from the old days, but i have no idea about when they'll be online, if they ever will. but even so, i'll be keeping a look out for them! it would be really nice to catch up with them again.
also, sorry for bumping the other old thread! i just got so excited i didn't really think it through. thank you!
« Last Edit: June 05, 2016, 06:32:49 pm by Emilia »
hello... it me...

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2016, 06:32:46 pm »
Alright Floof. Hopefully you will meet up again. If I happen to see the user anytime, I'll whisper them and mention you & make contact with you as soon as I can ^^

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2016, 06:35:40 pm »
Considering that they don't seem to have any FH-related activity from the past year, it doesn't seem like you'll have much luck trying to find them in-game. I don't know them myself, but is it possible the two of you exchanged Skypes, DeviantARTs, etc when you guys talked?
Farewell everyone<3

Offline BradiBytes

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • lmao dudes
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2016, 06:38:12 pm »
Ah, I've been in your place before.
Like suggested, try to check up on 'em often, in game and on the forum to see if they're online. You can also try searching their user up on some other media/forums. Perhaps you may find them. Have you tried dA? A lot of people on FH seem to have an account.
Anyway, the user sounds very familiar to me as well. I'll be on the look out.
Hopefully you can catch up with your friend soon. (:

Sig - Seanixx || Avatar - Me

Offline Yamato

• Curious Wanderer
  • nyoom
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2016, 06:47:06 pm »
Considering that they don't seem to have any FH-related activity from the past year, it doesn't seem like you'll have much luck trying to find them in-game. I don't know them myself, but is it possible the two of you exchanged Skypes, DeviantARTs, etc when you guys talked?

i dont know if we did tbh. though i've changed my dA username twice the past few years, so i dont think they're in my friends list anymore if they ever were. also on skype i only have a few very close people so yeah. i will try to find them on deviantart and other sites though, for sure! thank you!
hello... it me...

Offline Thecoyote

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Too fabulous for dis wolrd - Eu sou uma batata! :3
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2016, 07:14:48 pm »
Awn! isn't dat cute?! mah friend I know how ya feelin now! I had a BFF in game too, but over time we stopped playing it. now I'm back and she never showed up in FH again since 2014! Wish you luck to return contact with him, friend! ^u^
It's been five years... and I still too lazy to write something 'ere...

Offline Yamato

• Curious Wanderer
  • nyoom
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2016, 02:53:56 am »
no luck yet so far, but i wont give up hope of course! im sure she's out there, and im still hoping someone else knows anything as well. thank you all for replying to me as well!
hello... it me...

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2016, 02:57:22 am »
As already stated, since it has been over a year since they have logged on, you may not be able to find them. They may possibly have no idea about the new login system and they just gave up trying to login. But I do hope that I am wrong and the you two will be reunited! ^^