Author Topic: Characters will not connect  (Read 614 times)

Offline cinder8009

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Characters will not connect
« on: June 10, 2016, 03:25:05 am »
Hello! You are probably annoyed with things like this but..
I am able to log in.. or "connect" anyways, but when I click on a character it goes to the loading screens and says it cannot connect... I made a new simple character before that for exploring and that one connected just fine... My original characters have August 22 markings... Maybe that's the problem?? I would like it if someone could help me with this problem.

ArcticGalaxy

Re: Characters will not connect
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2016, 03:26:02 am »
The servers are simply overloaded at the moment, so I would give it a bit and try later. ^^

As for the markings, I know that Legendary markings are now compatible with the new update, but not sure about AUG22 yet.

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2016, 03:52:39 am »

A possibility that since it includes the Aug 22 Markings so it should still work for your characters c:

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2016, 04:03:24 am »
The problem is that your old characters are probably in maps that no longer exist, such as Fluorite or Bonfire. You simply need to login in the box at the top right of the site and click "User Panel". For each old character you want to play, click "Reset Home" and then "Send Home". They will then spawn in Lonely Cave.

Mass Markings wouldn't keep your character from loading in, it would just have them show up white where the markings were being used.

You are amazing <3