Author Topic: New Update | Failed to connect to front server?  (Read 1335 times)

Offline kaczuszka

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
New Update | Failed to connect to front server?
« on: June 10, 2016, 02:38:53 pm »
Yesterday I've downloaded the new feral heart update but every time I try to log in (yes I have logged in the site first as intended) it says failed to connect to front server. I had that happen a few times before so I thought my account wasn't working so I have logged in on my other account but it said the same thing. When I get home I'll try resetting my characters and trying again but I doubt anything I do will work. Help?
hi hello

Offline Reaper

• Exotic Butters
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • OOF
    • http://firesboss.deviantart.com/
    • ravenmccain1
    • witheredfoxy12
    • View Profile
Re: New Update | Failed to connect to front server?
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2016, 02:42:08 pm »
The server might be bugged, or glitching. Also check your internet connection to see if it's working.

Offline .Arkcona.

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2016, 03:18:45 pm »
help I cant get the new update idk how to help me

Offline LordKreiger

• Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • meganzas.deviantart.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2016, 03:27:42 pm »
With the new update, loads of people are traveling onto the server which may be stressing it out. (Hence the crashing)

With so many people logging in, it's going to be difficult but a day later things seem rather fine.

If you still can not connect, reset your character's home.
You can do this on the page where you have to sign in to get on the server. It's the last row (Looks like this)

That might help but it is one of the issues that have been happening to those who can not get in. Goodluck B)

If you can not download the game through the torrent, it is mostly because you need to download a separate software to be able to open it.

You can go straight to the exe download through this link here.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/uvfz5ucnhk459ui/FHsetup1.15.exe

It's going to say it's unsafe but don't worry it's all good ^^
Check out the Pack of Eventide!
"You need a little mischief in your life to keep your soul alive." - BJ

Offline OceanWaves

• Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2016, 03:32:54 pm »
Yesterday I've downloaded the new feral heart update but every time I try to log in (yes I have logged in the site first as intended) it says failed to connect to front server. I had that happen a few times before so I thought my account wasn't working so I have logged in on my other account but it said the same thing. When I get home I'll try resetting my characters and trying again but I doubt anything I do will work. Help?

What you have to go is reset your characters home and send them home. If that doesn't work then use this URL re-loader
(I had the same problem and this fixed it)   http://www.urlreload.com/index.php  
Panic! at the Disco trash #1