Author Topic: Animation Overhaul  (Read 3495 times)

Offline toonanimals317

• The Fandom Queen
  • Member Of The Season
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • What is grief, if not love persevering?
    • toonanimals317
    • randomnessandfandoms
    • Toonanimals
    • View Profile
Re: Animation Overhaul
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2016, 08:44:23 pm »
I would love to see Goldchocobo's (Aquachocobo's) animations become the official ones. They're really realistic (other than the spaghetti leg issue she can't fix when you sit). But I think having an option of what animations you want to use would be interesting? Have them all implemented somehow and you can choose whichever you'd like within the options/settings.

I think a lot of animators who have created animations would really appreciate the implementation of their animations - with proper thanks to the original animators of course.

Other Accounts - ImTheHero, Wolfshadow317, & AgentWashington - Say hi!
Sig by CheetusPeepus on Tumblr, Profile Pic lines by AViciousFox on DeviantArt

My Presets!

Offline DarkLustyHumor

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2016, 05:14:16 am »
Very nice idea fluff! I really do agree with you on this. I would honestly love to at least see Unnunk's(?) Canine running animation fitted into the game. But like Sura said, it would be better to just let everything go at their own pace seeing as the game is just entering it's 3rd day after the update.
Yeah that would be great, that's the animation that I have and I think it looks really nice. Not that there's anything wrong with the normal Feral Heart animation, but I just like Unuuks a bit more. xD

Offline Tailgate

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • no longer active
    • spxcepirate
    • 887Horse
    • cassiopirate
    • birb4
    • yllsa_
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2016, 06:18:17 am »
After discussing both my own animations and others' with numerous members of the FH community, quite a few don't like the mods and prefer the old/original way of running. Some do like mods, and some just want to keep their good old vanilla Feral Heart animations because they prefer them. Not to mention, unless you prefer it this way, all of the run cycles would be out of sync with the sound effects (which will bother people; it's happened before and it'll happen again).
I do hope you end up editing the jump though Phlox ;;

If you want to contact me, I am most likely to respond on DA!

Offline barghosts

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • free pizza for life
    • chewgags
    • chewgags
    • coffeemo
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2016, 12:15:38 pm »
I agree the animations are a bit similar to a last-minute school essay (we've all been there) and that they should be reanimated but as it has already been said, we also need to get the update accustomed to everyone and have the hype cool down before even planning another update. cx

KERMIT IT'S NOT A COOKIE