Author Topic: Need Help!  (Read 2045 times)

Offline Star-Lord

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
    • ? My Channel ?
Need Help!
« on: June 15, 2016, 10:00:49 am »
Hello! i need help! I went to the site entered the login and password, entered (you MuSt KeEp thIS pAGe oPeN whiLE YoU PLAY) , turned on the game and writes: Failed to connect to front server. And my girlfriend also can't log into the game. What to do? :-\ plz help

? My characters ?

Offline Angelaxax

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Meep
    • View Profile
Re: Need Help!
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2016, 10:02:58 am »
I would restart your PC it helped me sometimes and if that doesin't work I don't know. I don't know much but I were trying to help :3
Meep

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2016, 10:06:09 am »
Make sure you reset your character's home and then send them home via user panel.

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2016, 10:17:28 am »
Hello!
What browser you using? A suggestion is to use mozilla or opera.
RETIRED.

Offline Shazadah

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Call me NaruWolf
    • http://shay-wolf.deviantart.com
    • https://www.youtube.com/user/Mid
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2016, 10:32:42 am »
Chrome also works just as well. Try using http://www.refreshthis.com/ to keep you logged into the tab, I use it and it pretty much allows me to stay in the game for hours, just set it to refresh every 25 seconds. Also, do NOT minimize the tab window! Keep it open behind your game! Do give it a minute after logging into the tab as well, don't try getting into the game right away, I'd say log into the tab and wait 30 seconds to a minute, then open your game and try logging in.

On a side note, although it may not help, try changing your rendering system. You can do this by going to your game's options, then click on the tab that says Video, and in the menus below click Rendering Subsystem (should already be highlighted), and click OpenGL if you're running on Direct3D9, or Direct3D9 if you're running on OpenGL. You'll be prompt to restart your game, so do so, and your rendering system should be changed.

Offline Star-Lord

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
    • ? My Channel ?
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2016, 11:59:31 am »
I have a MAC and I used FireFox. The game I went Direct3D9, OpenGL crashes. I downloaded Opera, tried to go, it didn't help, what is the problem?  :-\

? My characters ?

Offline Star-Lord

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
    • ? My Channel ?
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2016, 12:09:52 pm »
not writing even that the password is wrong (15 min ban) just the same Failed to connect to front server ://

? My characters ?

Offline Shazadah

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Call me NaruWolf
    • http://shay-wolf.deviantart.com
    • https://www.youtube.com/user/Mid
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2016, 06:15:04 pm »
Maybe your firewall is what's disallowing the game to connect? Get into your settings and find your firewall, and add FH to the allow list. Do the same for any anitvirus program you may be using that could be blocking FH from the internet.

If it's not your firewall or antivirus, it could be that Cloudflare is down in your area still, which is what allows the game to connect to the server. And with that, you'll just have to wait because there's nothing you can do to fix it, one of the staff is trying to work out the issue as far as I know.

If not those things above, then have you gotten the update for FH yet? The old FH will not work anymore, you need the update in order to play. The update should be available for download on the Download page now, you can use either the web setup or the torrent (will need a program that can download torrents) click where it says "Linux and Mac users look here" below the available downloads. Uninstall your current FH (back up ANY preset or downloaded map files and things you may want to keep), delete the folder once it's uninstalled, then download the update and install it. Once that is all done, try running through the tab login process again and then log into game. You should get through to the server then. Also don't freak out if you see a white screen in the character creator, this is NOT a missing texture! Just the way it was made for the update!

Just to clarify in case you get the other message constantly; if it is your password or username however, I'd note that there is a 16 character limit for both. If your password is above 16 characters long, you can change it by clicking on Forgot Password in that big yellow box at the top of the page to the right, this will direct you to a page where you can reset your password for both the game and the forum, follow the steps to doing so and give it some time for it to take effect, I waited a day but it shouldn't take longer than an hour I think. If it's your username that's over the 16 character limit, well then you're out of luck, because there's no way of correcting that so you'd have to make a new account.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2016, 06:17:25 pm by NaruWolf »

Offline bomarbones

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2016, 08:30:18 pm »
 ::)Reset your users home and try to exit out and log in again. Hope I helped. I don't know to much about this. Also try and turn off and on your PC. Could work

Offline Star-Lord

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
    • ? My Channel ?
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2016, 05:41:45 pm »
Thank you all! It worked! :DD

? My characters ?