Author Topic: Howdy! (I return from my hiatus)  (Read 2759 times)

Offline amythealpha

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • I might return soon? I dunno
    • HummingKitten
    • View Profile
Howdy! (I return from my hiatus)
« on: June 16, 2016, 11:37:37 pm »
Howdy guys! I've finally returned from my hiatus I guess. I won't be on the game itself for about two weeks, because of school, vacation, ect. However, I will be on the forms.

So, erm, hi! *quiet wave* I've never actually introduced myself before, so just call me Amy. I've been on hiatus for a while now, but I came back because I missed the game and I heard about the new update. I don't have a chance to explore the update much yet, but I'm going to create a new character and explore the place. I'm also going to be writing a story about a blind character of mine, moving from her old home (old FH) to her new home (the update) ((I might actually do this with a few characters, but not post the stories...))

I'll be on the forums lots now, so I'm sure you'll see me around. My deviant art is: http://hummingkitten.deviantart.com/

If my DA page doesn't make it clear, I'm a HUGE Undertale fan. I also love Warrior Cats, and cats in general. Though I prefer felines over canines, I'll still RP as a canine every now and then.

When I explore the update more, I want to create an awesome character that I'll remember. And I want to meet friends along the way, maybe even ones who'll RP with me and travel around maps? -shrug- But I don't know where to start on making the character... if any of you have ideas, I'd love to hear it!

Oh, and if there was any important announcements I might've missed in my hiatus (aside from the hack and new login system, and the update), please inform me!

Guess that's it for now! If you have any questions for me, feel free to ask! I'm glad to be back to FH! I missed this game like crazy.

KBYE!
Oh jeez, uh, I haven't been online in forever. I joined in 2012 lmao, back in the old maps, forgive me for not knowing my way around.
My in-game username is FirecrackerTNT (previously known as amythealpha), but can also be found on lpslover. I used to also be found on the account Amythenightwatch, but I think the account was deleted??? oops lmao

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
Re: Howdy! (I return from my hiatus)
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2016, 11:39:04 pm »
Welcome back!

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Offline amythealpha

• Finest Floof
    • HummingKitten
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2016, 11:39:57 pm »
Welcome back!

Thank you! Glad to be back.
Oh jeez, uh, I haven't been online in forever. I joined in 2012 lmao, back in the old maps, forgive me for not knowing my way around.
My in-game username is FirecrackerTNT (previously known as amythealpha), but can also be found on lpslover. I used to also be found on the account Amythenightwatch, but I think the account was deleted??? oops lmao

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2016, 11:43:55 pm »
- Smol Waving -
Hi Amy, Welcome Back ~!
Hopefully you enjoy yourself again like you did once before cB

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline amythealpha

• Finest Floof
    • HummingKitten
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2016, 11:45:27 pm »
- Smol Waving -
Hi Amy, Welcome Back ~!
Hopefully you enjoy yourself again like you did once before cB

*squeak* *even smoller waving*

Thank ya!

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2016, 11:46:49 pm »
Nice to see you back Amy! Hope I get to chat with ya sometimes in-game!

Offline amythealpha

• Finest Floof
    • HummingKitten
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2016, 11:48:51 pm »
Nice to see you back Amy! Hope I get to chat with ya sometimes in-game!

Thank you! I'm sure we'll meet in-game at some point!

Offline amythealpha

• Finest Floof
    • HummingKitten
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2016, 11:55:44 pm »
Hello, welcome back! ^-^ I hope you have fun around here, with the new update and all. The community is a lot livelier than it was before the update, I've noticed. (Is that just me?)

Probably the excitement of the update causin' that. I'm glad to hear it! Also, thank you!

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2016, 01:43:02 am »
Welcome back to FH! Hope ya have lots of fun here again!! c: If ya ever need any help or someone to chat with, feel free to contact me!
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline amythealpha

• Finest Floof
    • HummingKitten
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2016, 04:33:13 am »
Welcome back to FH! Hope ya have lots of fun here again!! c: If ya ever need any help or someone to chat with, feel free to contact me!

Thanks! (Also, your signature is amazing x'D)