Author Topic: Valdtol - Public Medieval Map  (Read 3330 times)

XxInsaneAsylumxX

Valdtol - Public Medieval Map
« on: June 25, 2016, 04:03:09 am »
Valdtol
Consists of three maps, the main forest/village map, a small cavern map, and a house/barn map. This map is great for human rps, wolf rps, or fantasy rps, or just a neat hangout for you and your friends.
The house/barn map is a tad wonky, but it's my first attempt at one. I put an extra portal at the top just in case if you get stuck up there.
I aimed for a type of medieval atmosphere, or the kind of atmosphere you find in certain MMO games. I feel I executed it pretty well, and I hope you enjoy it.

READ BEFORE DOWNLOADING: These maps could be very laggy for some users, due to the high amount of meshes within them. Also, this was created before the update, however it seems to work fine with the new game from what I can tell. If you have any problems, I can try and help, but I'm sure asking in the Game Help section of the forums would likely be the better option for certain cases.

[1/2/2017 Update] I can no longer edit this map, I can only fix the download link from now on. If you find issues with the maps, I'm afraid I cannot fix them. Just let me know if the download link stops working.
Also, I hope to recreate this map in a new way whenever I get around to it. I'll link the new map here when if it gets completed.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/bag58ps67cw6888/Valdtol+v1.zip

Music:
The music isn't mandatory, but recommended for atmospheric purposes.
The music will not work unless you open your music.cfg file- in the main Feralheart folder- into Notepad, and copy/paste this in it:
[Valdtol]
media/music/Valdtolmusic.mp3
[ValdtolCaverns]
media/music/valdtolcavernmusic.mp3
[ValdtolRanch]
media/music/valdtolranch.mp3

Screenshots [No Longer Available! Please visit my Screenshot Collection to see them: http://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=59428.msg815889#msg815889]

My Zelda map pack is finished, come check it out here: http://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=57686.msg788695#msg788695
« Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 08:25:08 pm by XxInsaneAsylumxX »

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
Re: Valdtol - Public Medieval Map
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2016, 04:06:11 am »
This is a very cool looking map. The effects really do make it come to life though. Awesome Job & Lovely Work ~!

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline Reaper

• Exotic Butters
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • OOF
    • http://firesboss.deviantart.com/
    • ravenmccain1
    • witheredfoxy12
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2016, 04:29:15 am »
This looks great. :3 Keep up the good work!

Offline kiaz1st

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 44
  • The Rogue
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • View Profile
    • Kiaz Site
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2016, 04:42:46 am »
Awesome map! You've put allot of effort into this, I can see all the attention to detail. You defiantly seem to have hit the vibe you were looking for, so congratulations!
It might be a tad lagy for me unfortunately, none the less, it still looks extremely beautiful.
I look forward to seeing the Zelda map from you, and maybe possibly more in the future! Who knows?
But anyway, you did a brilliant job on this, well done!

Offline Hooli

• Used Napkin
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
  • uwu
    • hooiigans
    • xmanicz
    • k_tlyn99
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2016, 07:22:26 am »
Holy crap, this looks amazing! The detail is on point. Everything looks beautiful.
+Floof for your hard work! Can't wait to see that Zelda map you mentioned, I bet it will look as beautiful as the work you've brought to us so far. <:

in-game: hooli

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2016, 12:58:37 pm »
Wow, this is a beautiful map! Love all the detail and care you put into it<3 would love to see more from you soon, keep up the awesome work!
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline barghosts

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • free pizza for life
    • chewgags
    • chewgags
    • coffeemo
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2016, 02:35:53 pm »
With how well this map has turned out, I am confident that your version of BotW will be absolutely stunning!

KERMIT IT'S NOT A COOKIE