Author Topic: Not Responding..  (Read 1488 times)

Offline cytofin

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
    • cytofin
    • teahsu
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt/Contact
Not Responding..
« on: June 26, 2016, 02:19:06 am »
The title says everything.

Upon clicking the logo and the game coming up, instead of the screen that first shows when you open it, it shows the thing that allows you to change things. So, I make sure I click DirectX as my thingy and press okay.
The game finally opens up, but it is just a blank white screen with 'Feralheart(Not Responding) at the top. I have looked in particles and also reinstalled it a few times. So, please no one say is the particle thing.. I've checked it just now and there is no duplicated particles.

About ten to twenty minutes of not responding, the game continues to the laggy login screen(Which is unusual for my laptop) and when I login, I get almost get about ten bad tokens before entering the map that my character is in no matter what map or character. This has happened after TWO reinstalls.

It is also followed after getting in game by really annoying lag which is uncommon yet again. It is not the internet I know for sure since it has been working fine all day. I have explored two things, reinstalling and also checking the internet, which both are not apart of the problem. It could be the site having to pulled up since my computer does have strict limits on having web browsers up while playing a game that requires internet connection. It has only started doing what it is doing now about last week.

-- S i l v e r

Note: I know I am really ranty and all, I am just frustrated with the login part.. I don't mind the lag that much at all, but the not responding really sends my nerves into a frenzy. I try to mostly have a calm day, but with my laptops keyboard randomly glitch to were I have to punch the buttons to make it type when on an internet browser, I can not handle yet another thing going a wire.

These are tried fixes, please do not post including these as they have already been suggested and tested and/or in progress of testing.

Tried Fix(es):
1. Suggested by ArticGalaxy and Hakumi // Change rendering systems.
I have Direct currently on, I have heard that OpenGL(That correct or?) makes
the game not respond more, and that is a proven fact.
2. Suggested by Hakumi // Install Light version of Feralheart.
Same thing still occurs when pressing logo still.
3. Suggested by Hakumi // Change web browsers.
I have no other web browser availble to my use. I have tried to install others, but it
just gave my laptop a virus.
4. Suggested by Hakumi // Changing the in-game settings.
I have currently not tried that, I will be sure to though.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 02:55:58 am by silver warrior »

ArcticGalaxy

Re: Not Responding..
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2016, 02:23:48 am »
Try changing the rendering system on that first popup to either OpenGL or Direct39 (I'm not positive on the accuracy of those names but you'll see what I mean.)

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2016, 02:27:00 am »
Here's a few things you could try and maybe this will cut down your lag issue.

- Have you tried getting the light version of the download instead of the full? The light is less lightly textured and not so heavy and it might help you there.

- Also, you can try and seeing if switching rendering systems could help, along with changing the in-game settings. Anti-Analysis, Water Reflections and Distance Viewer: Off / 0. That could help with your lagging issue.

- Have you tried using a different browser to login into the login tab altogether?

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline CeramicSoul

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • One day M'love
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2016, 02:42:17 am »
I had the same problem but the difference is that with mine it would open in a few seconds after lagg.

As suggested by the help full floofs above

-Try and get the light version and let your computer adjust before getting the bigger Heavier version.

-Try and use a mobile/different web browser EX: Fire Fox. To play the log in tab.
Your friendly neighborhood derp.