Author Topic: Can someone send me the files for these items?o:  (Read 2018 times)

Offline Vidathelion

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • www.deviantart.com/cynde
    • www.youtube.com/channel/UC90KdyZ
    • http://feebleturtleduck-artz.tum
    • View Profile
Can someone send me the files for these items?o:
« on: June 29, 2016, 02:46:05 am »
I need the mesh/texture files that go to the Spikey collar and bracelet, there the only items I have that aren't working. I can't seem to find them singly in the legendary items folder.
Could someone send them to me?

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
Re: Can someone send me the files for these items?o:
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2016, 04:15:12 am »
Okej, since you probably had this issue for awhile now, getting those individual files alone might not fix the problem entirely ( could be wrong ).

Before doing anything, Get rid of everything associated with Feral-Heart. Markings, items, etc ( not presets or anything else valuable ), get rid of it and do a fresh download / installation.
Then, re-download the items pack -> Legendary Items and place the .cfg where it's supposed to go and then the items themselves where they're supposed to go without touching anything, tampering with any files.
If you a have an antivirus / software that scans, make sure it's not going to effect Feral-Heart and its files what so ever. If nothing shows up, try changing rendering subsystems whether it be in-game: Options > Video > Rendering Subsystems or in the Ogre.cfg: Rendering Subsystems = - Whatever Rendering System - and hopefully it'll work.
Good Luck ~!

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline Vidathelion

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2016, 04:46:04 am »
Okej, since you probably had this issue for awhile now, getting those individual files alone might not fix the problem entirely ( could be wrong ).

Before doing anything, Get rid of everything associated with Feral-Heart. Markings, items, etc ( not presets or anything else valuable ), get rid of it and do a fresh download / installation.
Then, re-download the items pack -> Legendary Items and place the .cfg where it's supposed to go and then the items themselves where they're supposed to go without touching anything, tampering with any files.
If you a have an antivirus / software that scans, make sure it's not going to effect Feral-Heart and its files what so ever. If nothing shows up, try changing rendering subsystems whether it be in-game: Options > Video > Rendering Subsystems or in the Ogre.cfg: Rendering Subsystems = - Whatever Rendering System - and hopefully it'll work.
Good Luck ~!

I don't believe I need to remove everything. I had this problem with another item, and replacing the same item with a new download version of them helped, which it should do with the spike collar and bracelet :/ do you know anyone willing to just send me the files so I could at least try? Or tell me the name of them in the legendary items download ver so I can find them?

Offline DarkLustyHumor

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2016, 05:24:12 am »
An issue with sending the files is that if it's not in the cfg it wont work, also there are so many files and they don't exactly say they are linked with the item. It's hard to search through all of the files and hope you find the right ones, it takes less work for you to get rid of everything and redownload and install it.

Offline Vidathelion

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2016, 06:09:18 am »
An issue with sending the files is that if it's not in the cfg it wont work, also there are so many files and they don't exactly say they are linked with the item. It's hard to search through all of the files and hope you find the right ones, it takes less work for you to get rid of everything and redownload and install it.
Will take more work for me, as seeing as I have some rare files that aren't public anymore ._.
I see what you mean there, but does anyone KNOW the name and mesh of the spiky bracelet and collar? I mean, if anyone does have it its not a big deal to just send them to me to let me try, is it? I just wanna see if it works

Offline DarkLustyHumor

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2016, 06:20:52 am »
You can back up the files somewhere else and then put them back in. As far as someone having the files, you would actually need to get it from a person who put the pack together because only they would know which files are connected to the spiky bracelet. Otherwise people would have to go through each file and remove them and see which one eventually stops the spiked bracelet from showing up. However there's a chance it would only work if a number of files were involved, which means going one by one also wouldn't work. The chances of going through and finding the right combination of one or more files out of hundreds possibly thousands is tedious. This is why it's being recommended that you remove everything in game and redownload and such.

Also some of those rare files may not work with the update. The fact they aren't available for download anymore also means there's a chance it's against the rules to use those files due to copyright issues.