Author Topic: Can't connect to map servers? [solved]  (Read 563 times)

Offline Gyrfalcon

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Can't connect to map servers? [solved]
« on: July 02, 2016, 06:07:17 am »
So I downloaded the new Feral Heart version, but for some reason the game keeps telling me that I cannot connect to the map servers. Basically I can get through the normal log in and character selection, but then after clicking 'start' I get the loading screen for a few minutes before a little popup tells me "Failed to connect to map server." I've reset my character's home, but still no change. Any help would be appreciated.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2016, 09:54:33 pm by Gyrfalcon »

Offline Reaper

• Exotic Butters
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • OOF
    • http://firesboss.deviantart.com/
    • ravenmccain1
    • witheredfoxy12
    • View Profile
Re: Can't connect to map servers?
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2016, 06:12:29 am »
After you reset there homes make sure you select "Go home"  just incase. Also try resetting your router, or wifi. Also it could be firewall that is blocking you from entering the game.

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2016, 01:09:45 pm »
If what mention above does not work, try changing your rendering system. Also, it's kinda superstitious but I've heard it work for a few people, but you can try slightly editing your character as well and see if that works.
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline Gyrfalcon

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2016, 09:53:37 pm »
Thank you guys! Turns out that although I had reset my character's home, I hadn't actually sent them there so I was attempting to load a map that doesnt exist, oops. Thanks again :D