Author Topic:  (Read 12915 times)

Offline Glaciathewolf96

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2016, 12:28:17 am »
Wow, Glacia! You must really be in a Pokemon hotspot!

I rode the bus for an hour XDD

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 12, 2016, 02:28:05 am »
This game is revolutionary. Went to town and everyone was playing it! Got me some nice pokemon too c: Long live Team Mystic~! Winter's coming guys! ;)
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #32 on: July 13, 2016, 01:24:37 am »
Haven't tried this myself (my little brother's obsessed with it though), and I don't think I'm going to tbh. But who knows, I might at some point xD

Seems like a clever idea to get people to go outside, especially those who are normally indoors all day. I especially find it fascinating how certain types of Pokemon appear depending on where you live, the climate, and the weather at any given point. Just something I find really cool cx

But guys, please remember to have common sense and be aware of traffic etc while walking around~<3
Farewell everyone<3

Offline Glaciathewolf96

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 13, 2016, 01:24:59 am »
This game is revolutionary. Went to town and everyone was playing it! Got me some nice pokemon too c: Long live Team Mystic~! Winter's coming guys! ;)

Same here! my town is normally a bad town, where theres alot of shootings and muggings but i decided to walk a couple blocks and what do i see.....the sidewalks FILLED with groups of people playing! Everyone playing it was so nice and friendly asking me what pokemon i caught what team i was on, i even found a group to hang out with...pokemon is gonna save the world i swear.

Offline KatonaKy

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Still sleepy
    • katonaky
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 13, 2016, 05:52:25 pm »
It's nice to see everyone's enjoying the game. I joined team Valor, and have a 2 Magikarp, an Eggcute, 2 Eevee, 2 Paras, 3 Rattata and Weedles, 2 Caterpie, a Vulpix, Poliwag, Vebonat, Gloom, Zubat, Golbat, and Slowpoke. I'm releasing doubles so I can make them evolve/power up faster.

I want a ghost-type but they only come out at night, and my neighborhood is not the safest place. But that Gastly is really tempting...

Offline amythealpha

• Finest Floof
  • I might return soon? I dunno
    • HummingKitten
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 13, 2016, 07:18:32 pm »
-loud sigh- Still not out in Canada. I wanna play so bad -sob-
Oh jeez, uh, I haven't been online in forever. I joined in 2012 lmao, back in the old maps, forgive me for not knowing my way around.
My in-game username is FirecrackerTNT (previously known as amythealpha), but can also be found on lpslover. I used to also be found on the account Amythenightwatch, but I think the account was deleted??? oops lmao

Offline kiaz1st

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 44
  • The Rogue
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • View Profile
    • Kiaz Site
« Reply #36 on: July 14, 2016, 12:40:03 am »

I feel ya, still ain't out in the UK either, I'm really hoping they don't delay it too long, this seems like such a great idea, and I'm pretty sure that since I'm going to college at Blackpool I'll have some interesting experiences with the game.
I can't wait owo

Offline amythealpha

• Finest Floof
    • HummingKitten
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 15, 2016, 06:40:29 pm »

I feel ya, still ain't out in the UK either, I'm really hoping they don't delay it too long, this seems like such a great idea, and I'm pretty sure that since I'm going to college at Blackpool I'll have some interesting experiences with the game.
I can't wait owo

Mhm. I'm hoping that when I go back to school I'll be able to find Pokemon in the school at lunch break, that'd be fun. Or when I'm at the grocery store... ect.

I hope everyone remembers to be careful though, there's been a lot of bad events because of people not being careful while playing the game.

Side note: I'm joining Team Instinct. Literally only because it has the best name. That's it. x"D (I clearly don't care about competing with teams too much. I'll challenge a few gyms though.)
Oh jeez, uh, I haven't been online in forever. I joined in 2012 lmao, back in the old maps, forgive me for not knowing my way around.
My in-game username is FirecrackerTNT (previously known as amythealpha), but can also be found on lpslover. I used to also be found on the account Amythenightwatch, but I think the account was deleted??? oops lmao

Offline Glaciathewolf96

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 18, 2016, 07:47:42 am »
I found a vulpix on my way to a gas station....but then the game froze and i didnt get him

Offline amythealpha

• Finest Floof
    • HummingKitten
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 19, 2016, 09:42:07 pm »
I found a vulpix on my way to a gas station....but then the game froze and i didnt get him

R.I.P Vulpix

Rest in spaghetti never forgetti

(I'm so sorry ^^")