Author Topic: Another preset question, sorry!  (Read 1131 times)

Offline amythealpha

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • I might return soon? I dunno
    • HummingKitten
    • View Profile
Another preset question, sorry!
« on: July 09, 2016, 03:19:49 am »
Howdy guys! I've finally made my first FeralHeart preset: the Temmie shopkeeper from Undertale!

However, uh, I don't really have a use for it.

What I want to do is this:

Upload it to DA and FH
Let people download and use the preset as for their own character through mediafire
Then probably just move the files to somewhere else (I have a place in mind) so I can use preset 3 for a different preset, one that I'll actually bother to use.

However, uh....

I'm not quite sure how to export it. I don't mean just for other people to see, I know how to do that, but I want other people to use it. (Free to use, of course.) I don't know how to put it to mediafire either. It's in a .zip file, right? ... I'm sorry, I just can't figure out how I want to do that. I mean, I can guess, but I don't want to screw-up the download for people. Also, can I move the files to somewhere else without it messing up the download for others?

I did look it up, but I must've worded it wrong or something, because all I'm finding it how to see other people's presets/let other people see your presets

Thanks!
Oh jeez, uh, I haven't been online in forever. I joined in 2012 lmao, back in the old maps, forgive me for not knowing my way around.
My in-game username is FirecrackerTNT (previously known as amythealpha), but can also be found on lpslover. I used to also be found on the account Amythenightwatch, but I think the account was deleted??? oops lmao

ArcticGalaxy

Re: Another preset question, sorry!
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2016, 03:32:56 am »
If you want other people to be able to use the preset for themselves, just take the folder itself (ex. Preset_3) copy and past it in another folder and then upload it to Mediafire and there ya go. And moving the file will not mess anything up at all.

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2016, 03:41:17 am »
Adding onto what Arctic already said, you can put all the files into one .zip file so it's easier to upload. To do so just select all the files in the preset 3 folder at the same time using your mouse and shift key. Then right click and hit "Send to...Compressed (Zip) folder". Then you can name that and put it up on mediafire like Arctic explained. c:
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline amythealpha

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • I might return soon? I dunno
    • HummingKitten
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2016, 04:04:18 am »
Alright, thank you guys so much! This thread may be locked now. Thanks again! *nuzzle*
Oh jeez, uh, I haven't been online in forever. I joined in 2012 lmao, back in the old maps, forgive me for not knowing my way around.
My in-game username is FirecrackerTNT (previously known as amythealpha), but can also be found on lpslover. I used to also be found on the account Amythenightwatch, but I think the account was deleted??? oops lmao

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2016, 04:57:49 am »
Locking since the question was answered :3
Farewell everyone<3