Author Topic: Funny/Weird memories of FH as a newbie  (Read 4505 times)

Offline Vwang

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
Funny/Weird memories of FH as a newbie
« on: July 15, 2016, 03:45:39 am »
I remember making neon winged cheetahs
And then I was pretty weird made so much winged animals
my Inside out characters still exist tho le old tems when I made them XD

ArcticGalaxy

Re: Funny/Weird memories of FH as a newbie
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2016, 03:49:22 am »
Just....oddly colored lions...that I wanted to join realistic lion prides with. xD

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2016, 04:35:38 am »
Getting lost in South Pole after returning from Atlantis
Farewell everyone<3

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2016, 03:36:08 pm »
Hmm, I got a lot xD
- Not knowing what an RP sample was, and having to ask multiple people to explain it and give examples
- Not knowing how to get to the darn Last Cave portal
- Only ever making dark/edgy/demon wolf characters
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline Chknsoup

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Beyonce's chosen one
    • smol
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2016, 03:41:09 pm »
its funny that i still remember those days : ' )
1. i made really bright and neon colored wolves, they were always max  height and weight
2. i was really into mate center and finding a mate
3. i didnt know what post cutting was until i joined on certain rp lmao
slaying since the 90's

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2016, 06:02:13 pm »
Oh boy "those days". I have a few specific memories (maybe not the most funny/weird but just memories I wanted to get out):

(under a spoiler cause I got rambly and there's quite a few things)

-Being in some dolphin group and spamming the chat with some cave I found since they kept talking about how there was no where to RP until one of them finally got ticked off and yelled at small me so I ragequit the group and deleted the character

-Some little Bonfire deer group I was in. I LOVED it and made lots of friends there, it was a pretty big group as well and we met up every day. Some other player did something to the admin of the group though (that I can't talk about because of rules) so they have been unable to get on FH. The group completely died since then and I haven't talked to any of the other members, and I've kinda forgotten who the admin was on my friendlist, but it'd be nice if I knew some way to contact them. But that was where I learned how to roleplay and it was nice being all stupid with my Chippewa Buck character lol. And pretending to be someone else when I went on different characters (even though you could see my username)

-My first wolf pack. I met a lot of friends there and I still visit the map from time to time for some nostalgia. I had the most EDGY wolf character known to man who was just a terrible character (the whole 'my family died and now i am ANGRY and will make everyone SUFFER' type) and I'm sad that she was my main character at one point. But I joined that pack as her and had fun just roleplaying. The pack isn't active anymore---I'm not quite sure what even happened to it. I still see the admin of the pack in other maps quite often actually (as a different character of course) but since it was about 2013 when I roleplayed with them I don't think they would recognize me or really want to be around me at all lol

-I ended up making a map before I ever went into Cape. I just called it "Simpsons Heart" (10/10 name there) and did nothing else so the portal was outside the map. I was hanging out in Cape for the first time when I went into that portal thinking it was another map, and was unable to get out, and also was disgusted by the fact that it was completely flat. When I finally got back I ran up and down Cape screaming about "DONT GO INTO SIMPSONS HEART THERES NOTHING THERE AND U CANT GET OUT!!!!" The other people were... confused to say the least. They didn't let me hang out with them ever again xD

-MateBeggarBrand. Ahh yes. I made a character called MateBeggarBrand or MBB for short and sat in Bonfire selling stupid stuff to anyone who wanted it, like PITCH BLACK eyeshadow, a matebeggar and additional accessories to care for them with, etc. (and I think there was something about a free Happy Meal from McDonalds coming with every purchase of over $5.00 or something). I was a business success :D

-Flying cars all day every day

-I remember when people used to make little Mate Center spinoff characters, like Beauty Center, random stuff like Taco Center, etc. (I don't see those anymore, or haven't at least since like 2014/2013? Maybe I just don't go in-game often idk but I haven't seen them pop up like they used to in a long time) Proud owner of Pizza Center here.

-I was so young and so RANDOM RAWR XD in my newbie days it hurts.

Offline amythealpha

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • I might return soon? I dunno
    • HummingKitten
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2016, 06:30:35 pm »
I'm actually too ashamed to admit exactly how cringe it was.

Just.

It was so cringy it hurt
Oh jeez, uh, I haven't been online in forever. I joined in 2012 lmao, back in the old maps, forgive me for not knowing my way around.
My in-game username is FirecrackerTNT (previously known as amythealpha), but can also be found on lpslover. I used to also be found on the account Amythenightwatch, but I think the account was deleted??? oops lmao

Offline LovieHats

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • nyoom
    • StarsStrikeInTheAir
    • littledorkysmile
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2016, 08:15:45 pm »
- Constantly getting lost in Flourite

- Trying to insert myself into Lion King roleplays (...I constantly failed xP. I succeeded, like, only two times.)

- Making random characters and never using them

- Constantly getting lost in South Pole

- Falling off of the rings section of that one platforming map (forgot it's name) a dozen of times.
Whatever lies beyond this morning, is a little later on

Regardless of warnings, the future doesn't scare me at all

Nothing's like before

Offline Daimondrose

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 48
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2016, 08:44:01 pm »
I remember trying to make my own preset for the very first time
and failing..almost most give up on them but i kept at it!

oh i was very lonely as a newbie to cus i had nobody to hang out with (i still dont now lol but hey maybe ill find some friends sooner or later)

trying to pick colors/markings THAT was hard xD
 oh and that time i got myself stuck in a wall and could not get out :'(

(c)Lotorshot
(c) sigyrn

Offline SteampunkWolfdog

• That British Snob
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 157
    • ClockworkCarnivore
    • felislupus
    • @charliehowls2
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2016, 08:54:18 pm »
I've got a whole list!

- Pitch black wolves with bright stripe markings
- Dance lines
- "Will u be my m8?!!?!?!"
- Getting lost in the bigger maps like South Pole and Fluorite Plains
- "Where the hell is the damn portal to Atlantis?!"
- The weirdest and most random conversations in General chat
- Roleplaying like, *slaps you across the face*, *pees on a tree and walks off* (I still do this when I can't be bothered)
- The 'Fight wolf' craze of Ficho Tunnel

Preset (Updated 3/1/17)

(Formerly SpiritSilverWolf)