Author Topic: Help!!! Please Read if you have any of Genesis199's maps!!  (Read 876 times)

Offline Genesis9

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 36
  • Doubt the stars are fire?
    • View Profile
Help!!! Please Read if you have any of Genesis199's maps!!
« on: July 28, 2016, 12:38:01 am »
Recently, many of my maps have been lost due to an old dropbox account on which they were stored being deleted. Please follow this link to DeviantArt for more information about which maps are missing, and please spread the word!!

I'd hate it if these were lost forever so no new or returning players could ever explore them again. Ask your friends and share this so that these can be reclaimed!

If you have any of the files from the maps that are listed missing in the link below, please contact me via DeviantArt. Thank you!!

http://genesis199.deviantart.com/journal/Help-Feral-Heart-Maps-Missing-624393576
« Last Edit: July 28, 2016, 12:39:47 am by Genesis9 »

What we do in life, echoes in eternity.

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
Re: Help!!! Please Read if you have any of Genesis199's maps!!
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2016, 04:12:25 am »
I believe I might have some of these, since I remember downloading lots of your maps when I discovered them. If I find their files I'll note you on dA

But for now I'll be moving this to game help, since it seems like it will fit better there ^^"
Farewell everyone<3

Offline Genesis9

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 36
  • Doubt the stars are fire?
    • View Profile
Re: Help!!! Please Read if you have any of Genesis199's maps!!
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2016, 04:00:11 am »
Thanks to some wonderful FH members, 4 out of 7 of my maps have been recovered, but 3 are still missing!!

1. The Mountains of Melandru

2. Trinity Isles

3. The Tears of Lysa

If anyone has the files to any of these three maps, please contact me, or spread the word to see if anyone you know might have them.

What we do in life, echoes in eternity.