Author Topic: site not found?  (Read 1238 times)

Offline snegg

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • can i get uHhhhhhhhhhh boneless bizza
    • eggleggy
    • View Profile
site not found?
« on: July 28, 2016, 11:18:56 pm »
and so, my friend has been having a few problem's with logging/finding the feralheart site itself. i've tried asking them what browser they were using (chrome), telling them to check if nothing wasn't blocking and asking if friends near them had the same problem. they also stated that the site doesn't work in any computer on the house, but it works on their phone.

ArcticGalaxy

Re: site not found?
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2016, 11:26:56 pm »
I know that Microsoft Edge will not display FH's webpage, but since they are using Chrome, make sure they are typing it like "feral-heart.com" and not "feralheart.com"

(I make that mistake a lot but shhhhh)

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2016, 01:41:11 pm »
I know that there are some issues with the site and cloudfare in Brazil, and I'm assuming that's your country based on your profile. No worries though, Raz is working very hard to resolve the problems, and hopefully they should be fixed soon c: Sorry that I can't do much for ya.
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2016, 02:53:06 pm »
To add onto what was said above, some of the links have been changed around due to the update, most of which weren't necessarily intended. When you used to be able to type in something along the lines of "feral-heart.com," it may be that now you will have to type in "feral-heart.com/smf." I would recommend giving this a try, see if the website comes up for them, and also keep in mind that some of the tabs that link you to places, such as the Staff page, seem to be a bit wonky when used in certain browsers.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline snegg

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • can i get uHhhhhhhhhhh boneless bizza
    • eggleggy
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2016, 02:24:30 am »

I know that there are some issues with the site and cloudfare in Brazil, and I'm assuming that's your country based on your profile. No worries though, Raz is working very hard to resolve the problems, and hopefully they should be fixed soon c: Sorry that I can't do much for ya.

they're not from Brazil, actually, but thank you for the reply! even if you couldn't do much.

To add onto what was said above, some of the links have been changed around due to the update, most of which weren't necessarily intended. When you used to be able to type in something along the lines of "feral-heart.com," it may be that now you will have to type in "feral-heart.com/smf." I would recommend giving this a try, see if the website comes up for them, and also keep in mind that some of the tabs that link you to places, such as the Staff page, seem to be a bit wonky when used in certain browsers.

ah, thank you. i'll check up with them to see if this solves the problem.[/color][/size][/font]