Author Topic: A map. IDEK.  (Read 884 times)

Offline MonotoneScream

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Bow ties are cool.
    • View Profile
A map. IDEK.
« on: July 29, 2016, 01:54:32 am »
So I think personally I'm looking for a very simple map, here are the details--

Mountains
2 camps on opposite sides with around 6-10 dens.
A somewhat bigger camp in the middle, a thick dense oak forest, with a few clearings
Some animals, birds, rabbits, mice, fish, etc. (optional)
A camp up in the mountain area, each easy to get to but still high enough it is considered on the mountain.
A river running thru the map, breaking into small streams, and a couples small ponds.
It has to be a height map.

Now that I think about it, this isn't a very simple map. xD But, if you require payment I may be able to but that completely depends on the price. I will give all the credit it to you. :)

Thank you for reading this and considering (possibly) on helping me with the map. It is for a tribe, so if you are also interested in the tribe feel free to join no RPS is required. :p
« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 03:04:24 am by CandyLover »

Offline Keaira815

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Re: A map. IDEK.
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2016, 03:37:26 am »
Hmmm...

I might be able to make this map for you, but I just have a few questions on what you'd like me to do:

-Do you have any specific meshes you would like me to use for then dens within the camps? If not, do you want me to use different den meshes for each camp?
-Would you like custom music in the map? If so, PM me what music you'd like to use in the map and I can export them into mp3 files for you.
-Would you want nests in each den? (I have a moss bed mesh)

Sorry for all the questions, I just want to make this map to be as good as your expectations! :)
And there will be no payment required! A simple thank you will do.

Profile by me
Siggy by ~IsCreated

Offline MonotoneScream

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Bow ties are cool.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2016, 04:56:40 am »
-I don't have any specific meshes, I'd like you to use some but I don't have any preferences. :p
-Do I need to own the song, also if it is possible can you use this song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkIWmsP3c_s
-Also, that would be awesome. :D

Also, thank you so much!

Offline Keaira815

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2016, 05:03:35 am »
-I don't have any specific meshes, I'd like you to use some but I don't have any preferences. :p
-Do I need to own the song, also if it is possible can you use this song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkIWmsP3c_s
-Also, that would be awesome. :D

Also, thank you so much!

No problem!

Profile by me
Siggy by ~IsCreated