Author Topic: Login In Issue  (Read 1735 times)

SilkenGalaxy

Login In Issue
« on: August 10, 2016, 11:43:20 pm »
So I finally got to install the new FH update and I decided to play the game, making sure to open the 'Play Game' tab and sign in, but the problem is that when I put in my login credentials, all it does is reload the log in page, it doesn't even give an error message or anything. I'm doing this on Mozilla Firefox, and I was wondering if this was a Firefox thing or is it a problem with the site. I sure hope it's not a Firefox problem because Internet Explorer refuses to open the FH website and Google Chrome lags my computer to death (it's an old computer). So, can anyone help here?

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
Re: Login In Issue
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2016, 11:51:53 pm »
Your internet must be strong

Edit: My bad, read your post wrong. Anyways, check out this thread and see if it helps:

http://www.feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=54268.0
« Last Edit: August 10, 2016, 11:57:57 pm by Kikiorylandia »
Farewell everyone<3

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2016, 11:54:30 pm »
Hmm, I'm not sure I've heard of this issue b'fore. It could be Firefox, or it could be y'er computer. Try using Google Chrome and see if it loads then. Another way to fix this is to try logging in to the site with a mobile device like a smartphone, tablet, and et cetera.

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧

SilkenGalaxy

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2016, 12:12:58 am »
Ah, thank you for the answers, I'm going to try Google Chrome and see if it works!

EDIT:

I tried Google Chrome and it didn't work, tried on my phone, my phone's browser (IE) can't even access the FH webpage, and then I tried it on a different computer, still didn't work...
« Last Edit: August 11, 2016, 12:27:06 am by SilkenGalaxy »

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2016, 01:54:37 am »
Make sure that you are typing in the correct username and password. The page will usually reset like that if the username and password do not match. Also, has your account been properly activated upon creation? If you hadn't activated the account then the page may not be able to identify a matching username and password. Unfortunately if this is the case, then the only way to resolve the issue is to reactive your account through email when registration is added back to the site and open.
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

SilkenGalaxy

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2016, 02:03:43 am »
Hmm, I'm pretty sure I've been getting my username and password right. I also activated my account shortly after creating it, so I'm sure that's ok. Maybe I should have my account reactivated just in case. Thank you again for the help.

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2016, 05:39:27 pm »

Signature art by Kynvuu