Author Topic: It wont let me login!  (Read 1147 times)

Offline LARec

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • "Go big or Go home."
    • VixenTheWennec
    • Wolf
    • View Profile
It wont let me login!
« on: August 17, 2016, 07:32:55 pm »
Okay so the login page wont let me login! and last time this happened was with my old account that got deleted!
I really hope my main account didnt get deleted but can someone please help with why I cant log in on the login page?

Offline D-ead7Dog

• AFK NPC
  • Member Of The Season
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 98
  • BUMPY SNOW
    • D-ead7Dog
    • d-ead7dog
    • View Profile
Re: It wont let me login!
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2016, 07:44:13 pm »
Try PMing a Staff member to see if your account is still good and wasn't accidentally deleted, it does tend to happen.

Make sure you're using
this to log in and keep it open when you go to log in in-game. Also don't minimize it either.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2016, 07:47:31 pm by Pkf7 »
WORK IN PROGRESS
Artwork (c) LynxBrush & Majorest

Originally registered January 15, 2011

Offline LARec

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • "Go big or Go home."
    • VixenTheWennec
    • Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2016, 07:48:52 pm »
Try PMing a Staff member to see if your account is still good and wasn't accidentally deleted, it does tend to happen.

Make sure you're using
this to log in and keep it open when you go to log in in-game. Also don't minimize it either.

Okay I will pming a staff member but I have been using that site and keeping it open, like it was working fine yesterday but now it's not, Thanks for the advice

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2016, 07:54:46 pm »
The reason you are unable to connect to the game is because your game account is currently banned. If you are trying to log into a different account and still aren't able to connect, this is likely because your other account is connected to the banned account. Accounts are banned when you are found breaking a game rule, which we specifically advise you not to do here. If you would like to discuss your ban further or aren't sure why you have been banned, please contact a staff member, as we do not encourage users to discuss their bans on the public forum. I will go ahead and lock this.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2016, 07:56:29 pm by Warriorstrike »

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.