Author Topic: Legendary~Grace's Preset Corner [Updated: 10/30/16] [Closed]  (Read 4627 times)

Offline guacamole

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • I like chickens and walls.
    • View Profile
Re: Legendary~Grace's Preset Corner [Updated: 10/30/16] [Open]
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2016, 10:40:57 pm »
Hello1 i have a preset request. <3
Username: ~EchoLeCat~
Character Name: Echo
Deadline: (If you give me a deadline, your chance of acceptance will decrease dramatically.) I don't care! <3 Take your time. :)
Reference: (Picture prefered, description is okay.) (I changed her name :I Heh..)
Contact Information: (Where I can contact you if need be. I like using skype.) Uh, Pm me here? :/
CSGO Global rank player B)

Offline OnionKnight

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Mulligan is my boi <3
    • OnionKnightly
    • View Profile
    • Deliverance
Re: Legendary~Grace's Preset Corner [Updated: 10/30/16] [Open]
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2016, 09:38:00 am »
Username:
OnionKnight

Character Name:
Zakaris

Deadline:
No deadline, I'm in no hurry to get a preset for this big fluffy fella. <3 But your presets are pretty neato so here I am ;;

Reference:
I'll do my best to provide an in-depth description and pics of my big fluffy. xD
So here he is with default FH + Legendary Markings -- I adore his design as is, so sticking to his core design would be ideal for me.

However there are a few markings and scars I can obtain via preset that I wouldn't be able to get by using default FH. ;; Lemmie explain further:

Basically, I'm hoping to stick to the core design but to add the markings featured in the non-screenshot images. ;; I hope that makes sense.

Contact Information:

aslynaderp [OnionKnight] on Skype, OnionKnight in game, or a PM here works great! c:
« Last Edit: November 03, 2016, 02:15:47 am by OnionKnight »

Profile gif [c] TheSpookyWolf
Signature art [c] Kr00bs

Legendary~Grace

Re: Legendary~Grace's Preset Corner [Updated: 10/30/16] [Closed]
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2016, 02:08:27 am »
so i had this character for awhile now

and would like to use her as a preset
but i want her to look real so any good fur texture will nice
and instead of brown eyes i want her to have golden/hazel eyes pawpads/nose brown
i want it to be in preset_3

Username:angel
Character Name:Nani
Deadline: (If you give me a deadline, your chance of acceptance will decrease dramatically.)no
Reference: (Picture prefered, description is okay.)
Contact Information: (Where I can contact you if need be. I like using skype.) you can pm me here :D
Ello, I have a preset request c:

Ref: http://twistedsorrowz.deviantart.com/art/Lord-Apahce-641928707
      http://twistedsorrowz.deviantart.com/art/lil-bab-Apache-641929106
      (Ask me if you need anymore, The horns are not needed -Since I can put them on myself-)

Any fur texture is cool, But I would rather have a real type one
And I would like red eyes, And her paw pads to be a maroon colour
i want it to be in preset_5

Username:TwistedSorrowz
Character Name:Lord Apache
Deadline: (If you give me a deadline, your chance of acceptance will decrease dramatically.)No deadline
Contact Information:You can contact me through skype or pm me, I will be more active on skype though
Thank you!
Hello1 i have a preset request. <3
Username: ~EchoLeCat~
Character Name: Echo
Deadline: (If you give me a deadline, your chance of acceptance will decrease dramatically.) I don't care! <3 Take your time. :)
Reference: (Picture prefered, description is okay.) (I changed her name :I Heh..)
Contact Information: (Where I can contact you if need be. I like using skype.) Uh, Pm me here? :/
Username:
OnionKnight

Character Name:
Zakaris

Deadline:
No deadline, I'm in no hurry to get a preset for this big fluffy fella. <3 But your presets are pretty neato so here I am ;;

Reference:
I'll do my best to provide an in-depth description and pics of my big fluffy. xD
[spoiler]
So here he is with default FH + Legendary Markings -- I adore his design as is, so sticking to his core design would be ideal for me.

However there are a few markings and scars I can obtain via preset that I wouldn't be able to get by using default FH. ;; Lemmie explain further:

Basically, I'm hoping to stick to the core design but to add the markings featured in the non-screenshot images. ;; I hope that makes sense.
[/spoiler]

Contact Information:

aslynaderp [OnionKnight] on Skype, OnionKnight in game, or a PM here works great! c:

I accept these requests and will get started. I will be closing acceptance for any new requests until further notice. Reminder, I am an extremely busy person so please do not complain about waiting. I will get them to you when I can, I do not want to rush through them and give you any less than you deserve.

I will be contacting you soon to touch base with contact information.