Author Topic: Looking for someone to create a MASSIVE RP with  (Read 1892 times)

Offline wolfuss

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Mars
    • View Profile
Looking for someone to create a MASSIVE RP with
« on: August 26, 2016, 07:49:57 pm »
Please comment below if interested.
I have a lot of ideas and such

ArcticGalaxy

Re: Looking for someone to create a MASSIVE RP with
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2016, 08:04:20 pm »
For future reference fluff, topics like this are better off here. So a staffer will probably be along soon to move it for ya. ^^

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2016, 10:42:58 pm »
I will move this over to the Group Advertising Board, since the Game Discussion board is not quite a place to be seeking members for a roleplay. Seeing as though you are interested in roleplaying with some people, please be sure to read the board rules for this board and give a bit of detail as to what you are looking for in your thread.

Roleplay Advertising Board

This section on the forum is here for all the Roleplay Hosters in our community, if you are in a grave need of members or just want to expand your member count for your roleplays this is really the section to go to, likewise if you are currently looking for a new group to join up and roleplay in.

-The threads posted in this section is meant to be for those SEEKING members, if you are looking to join a roleplay group/site you are meant to browse the already existing threads in the board and not creating a thread of your own saying you are looking for one.

-If you post links to other roleplay sites, keep in mind that this roleplay must be FeralHeart related in some way and just not a roleplay you made in which you want members for(FeralHeart related as in having roleplays in the game, on this forum or having story lines taking part on/off the game at the same time).

-Be nice to each other and keep in mind that if you are looking to join a roleplay you are joining someone ELSES roleplay and not yours = They are the ones in charge, also if you are the one posting the advertising thread, make sure you try to be as nice as possible to those seeking.

-You are allowed to post links to other sites and threads within the FH boards, but if any material linked to or displayed in these threads is seen as unnecessary or unwanted by the mods, they might edit/remove your posts without warning.

-Make sure you keep your advertising threads well explained and has good content to them explaining what kind of roleplay it is, what you are seeking and maybe any extra information about it, all to make it easy for members to know what they are looking at.

We hope you find what you are seeking for!

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline SereneSemblance

• Curious Wanderer
    • D'Arcy Ross
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2016, 12:04:56 am »
Hello there ^^ I Have a pack, that is not yet completed but we are needing some more people, as We only have myself and the map maker in it cx We need alot of ideas, map ideas ect, ect. We can talk further if you wish just PM With a RPS CX Thank you. Our site will be given if you join cx
I'm,

Emotionally Hurt

Mentaly Hurt

Of Course I'm All

Offline Nak3dAng3l

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2016, 12:16:22 am »
in with hypertaco, i'm willing to create emotes/spark ideas and work to create a good and strong wolf pack.
just don't make it multi-packed or i'm gone, please.

Offline SereneSemblance

• Curious Wanderer
    • D'Arcy Ross
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2016, 10:46:29 am »
Aha I wont cx I Hate Mult-packs so confusing.

So one of our members is working on the map at the moment cx I Have completed the site,
Im just needing a RPS From you please cx over 3-4 lines.

Our site is; http://hecatombpack.webs.com/

All artwork there is done by me cxx!
I'm,

Emotionally Hurt

Mentaly Hurt

Of Course I'm All

Offline Nak3dAng3l

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2016, 02:25:07 pm »
i like to use wix more often, but it's your choice lol!

i'm more here for the original poster of this thread, tbh. if she says she's going to do it i'm in for a meh. it's just that i don't exactly like packs that attempt to push me into role playing samples when I more am less willing because of it being a lil' in the morning. also because i never said i was joining your pack ic, mm.

i'd rather just lay low and help with things like emotes/ideas tbh, since i can't be as active as your pack describes it needs. highschool is rough, man. and highschool is going to bring me into college irl which will lead to a career/jobs irl. B(

i'll slide in a sample here just in case she does, but like i said, i'm not for joining packs ic when i can't be for their expectations.

Code: [Select]
to be put here when i have more time~

Offline SereneSemblance

• Curious Wanderer
    • D'Arcy Ross
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2016, 09:09:47 pm »
i like to use wix more often, but it's your choice lol!

i'm more here for the original poster of this thread, tbh. if she says she's going to do it i'm in for a meh. it's just that i don't exactly like packs that attempt to push me into role playing samples when I more am less willing because of it being a lil' in the morning. also because i never said i was joining your pack ic, mm.

i'd rather just lay low and help with things like emotes/ideas tbh, since i can't be as active as your pack describes it needs. highschool is rough, man. and highschool is going to bring me into college irl which will lead to a career/jobs irl. B(

i'll slide in a sample here just in case she does, but like i said, i'm not for joining packs ic when i can't be for their expectations.

Code: [Select]
to be put here when i have more time~

Aha I Understand, everything.. Yep, But I still make time for feralheart. But sure you may help with many other things. cx
I'm,

Emotionally Hurt

Mentaly Hurt

Of Course I'm All