Author Topic: TLK Heightmap/Mask - Simple  (Read 529 times)

Offline FablesAndMyths

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
TLK Heightmap/Mask - Simple
« on: September 04, 2016, 05:15:07 am »
Hey there! What brings a map maker to map requests? Lack of artistic talent and newbness in the savannah category. That's what. I've never made/finished an african map, and for good reason. They are the hardest for me! For some reason, my mind cannot come up with a design for them. All I can think of is flat, acacia and a giant priderock. Pitiful. I was hoping that someone could create a heightmap and mask themed after TLK to help me out. If I can see things built into the terrain (rivers, dens, waterfalls, etc) then it will be much easier to go and decorate it with meshes. Sort of like a 'line art' for maps ^.^' The only 'must haves' I can think of, are key points from the movie and such. Lush Pridelands, barren Outlands, watering hole, elephant graveyard, rivers. I don't really care for a jungle or gorge. A place to fit another pride in the Pridelands would be fabulous, but I can also make one out of meshes if you do not wish to or cannot fit it. If you can, thank you ever so much for helping me! Full credit will be given on DA, the site and wherever else the map is shared.
Profile pic by Bawfle <3