Author Topic: Olympia - CreepyPasta  (Read 1380 times)

Offline Severin

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • . . . .
    • View Profile
Olympia - CreepyPasta
« on: September 11, 2016, 12:40:57 am »
Olympia once started off a simple baby, but once she got into 7th grade, she was bullied a lot, after time, by the end of 7th grade she started researching demons and gained more enemies. By 8th Grade, she gained twice as many bullies and became Goth,  Her biggest bully, Ava invited her over, Ava actually wanted to be peaceful and be happy, and since Ava's Parents weren't there, It was going to be easier. Olympia got there and after Ava said her speech of piece, Olympia went to get a "snack" or in other words, a Knife. Olympia got back and took Ava on a "Little Journey" to Heaven and left her there.. Forever. Olympia took the knife with her so she could use it, she used it on 2 other bullys, both were boys. She had hid EVERY Body, once the first one was found, Ava, Headlines went on:
                                                   THE DAILY WOOF
                                      ANONYMOUS KILLER NOT FOUND!
Ava Holley has been found did and Jackson Inst and Rikko Flank have been marked as missing. Anonymous Killer not found by the police. In Other news, Olympia Swirl Disapearred and has no trace left behind of her.

Olympia Murdered and killed many more teens and preteens after that, until she was cuaght and sent to prison for 16 years. By her second Year of Sentence, she escaped and will soon Claim her Revenge. Someday.
Screenshot:
Olympia

Ghost of Rikko Flank

Ava Holley
If you want to use any of my Maps for a group or you want one made by me, PM me off the forums and I will probably answer you.
[PS: CANNOT DO MOUNTAINS]

Offline Nak3dAng3l

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Olympia - CreepyPasta
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2016, 12:43:04 am »
if you use something other than tinypic, the pictures will probably show up.

ArcticGalaxy

Re: Olympia - CreepyPasta
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2016, 01:02:04 am »
Try using Imgur fluff. And the story itself is very nice!