Author Topic: i... just can't... i'm tired of all this..  (Read 3294 times)

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: i... just can't... i'm tired of all this..
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2016, 10:46:05 pm »
I'm really sorry to hear about all of the things going on in your life right now. I can't image how tough it must be. No matter how difficult things seem at the moment, there will be a better time in the future. <3 I think expressing to your mother how you feel about your father is not a bad thing. There's nothing wrong with showing that you care. I think it's really up to your dad to decide whether or not he wants to change, and as much we want the best for everyone, we cannot make these decisions for them. You being there to show your love and care for him is nothing to be ashamed of, and it's one of the best things I think you can do for him right now. I see kindness from you, not idiocy. <3

I wish the best of luck with you and your family. Have faith that things will turn out okay, even if it may not seem possible at the moment. Take care, and we'll all be here if/when you return.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline CosmoFursi

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 97
  • . steal my starbucks and i'll steal your soul
    • SSFireWolf
    • channel/UC4pX64nRbfEuRcBaNlVxlJw
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2016, 11:57:34 pm »
thanks guys, i really appreciate it. i do have a therapist, though. had one for a month or two, or more. heh, started going to one when my depression got to its worst. kinda even worse now, though i guess.

welp, away from the sad stuff. pisces officially made it up the stairs :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yocbWUYwDIo

Offline CeramicSoul

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • One day M'love
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2016, 12:14:13 am »
;-; Fireee/Babbyy striittt. That dogg is soo cutteee.

Anyways, Im really sorry to see this is happening. I feel like a terrible friend for not some how being here to help you in anyway.
Just you've been so nice to me this entire time.

Im bad at goodbyes ;-; Ill miss you, just pm me anytime!
« Last Edit: September 14, 2016, 04:42:54 pm by CeramicSoul »
Your friendly neighborhood derp.

Offline okina

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • i'm dead inside
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2016, 10:09:29 am »
Hey Ferrah, okina/Mstari here.
I'm sorry you're going through this, I can assure you I know how it feels to break down, lose someone you loved even though nobody else even cared, and see yourself as something not worthy of a thing. I've been there. I understand if you're leaving, I obviously won't blame you for anything. You've been a great friend and person, and you still are-- don't ever let anyone tell you different. I am so sorry you're going through this, as I said. Please, know that eventually  everything will get better. You'll be fine and this will just be part of the past.
Take your time, get better, and whatever is going on with your family, I hope it gets fixed.

Stay strong.

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2016, 04:39:38 pm »
*crashes in* Oh my god I feel so bad for not replying to this thread earlier. But i had my own issues and...now it's too late. I'm so so sorry Fire....I wish I could have been there to help in some way. I really hope you come back though. You're a good friend and I'm going to miss you terribly. Just...please take care of yourself, alright?

Offline Senrova

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 62
  • wootwoot
    • SwiftySwoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2016, 05:10:38 pm »
C'mon man we're all here for you. :)

It'll pass eventually. We all have our sad moments, then we rise up from them. Always know this (even though everyone else has probably told you this already I'm still telling ya); stay strong.

Signature by LuCiiPeR via dA ;D

Please check out my deviantArt: http://swiftyswoo.deviantart.com/

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2016, 09:26:53 pm »
I am truly sorry to hear of your reasons for leaving us. We're going to miss your terribly, but thank you really for being a friend to us all.
You were a wonderful addition to the community and will never be forgotten! I therefore wish you success and also lots of fun in the pursuit of your endeavors, whatever they may be. I hope you feel better soon. Farewell <3

Signature art by Kynvuu