Author Topic: Fantasy map needed. (Closed)  (Read 531 times)

Offline DragonsFire05

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • NekoIceDragon
    • View Profile
Fantasy map needed. (Closed)
« on: September 15, 2016, 09:10:03 pm »
First of all I'm completely new the FH forum so I hope I'm putting this in the right category xD. Back in May some others and I starting creating a mythical themed rp and we were able to find a map maker. However it's been 4 months since the map was started and I asked the maker about the map about 2 weeks ago but have not gotten a reply yet so I'm getting kind of anxious. I'm not sure if they're still working on the map or not so I decided to look around and see if anyone else can make one for us just in case. It will be a bit of a challenge since we're looking for the map(s) to have detail but not so much that it will make players lag. It will be a map pack with 7 maps. However we don't need huge maps so we want them to be medium in size except for one which can be small. We have the maps planned out of what we want in them already. If anyone is willing to help out it would be greatly appreciated and I'd be glad to go more into detail about the maps.

(Found a map maker willing to help! :T Just can't figure out how to delete this atm.)
« Last Edit: December 13, 2016, 10:07:56 pm by DragonsFire05 »