Author Topic: Sanctum of Trinity - Warrior Cats [Experienced, mapped, etc. High Ranks Open]  (Read 8702 times)

Offline amythealpha

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • I might return soon? I dunno
    • HummingKitten
    • View Profile
(Sorry for bump)

Your In-Game Name: amythealpha
Your Cat's Name: Rainleap
Your Cat's Gender: Female
Position Desired (High ranks must be applied for first): Warrior
Clan Desired (Insert 'none' if you choose to be a Clanless cat [ie loner/kittypet]): GladeClan (I'd actually prefer DuneClan, but I don't think I can join until it has a leader...? If I can join without a leader, I can offer to stand in for the leader RP-wise until DuneClan gets a leader. Like, pretend the old leader, deputy and medicine cat are deceased for whatever reason, and try to lead the clan until we get a proper leader, just to get DuneClan going. But, if it's not allowed, well, don't have much of a choice here, do I?)
When can you be found in-game?: Eh, anytime after school or weekend usually. MST timezone, by the way. I'm not the most active person in the world, but I'll try if I find the group interesting.
A small roleplay sample (No wolfspeak whatsoever):  (Assuming I'll be put in GladeClan, this RP sample would be if Rainleap was in GladeClan))
The cold air awoke Rainleap. Yawning, she lifted her head to look around the den. Aside from the morning patrol, no cat cared to be awake. Realizing that sleep wasn't going to come again anytime soon, she swiftly moved out of the den, trying her best not to awake her new denmates. Tilting her head up to the star-filled morning sky, she quietly wondered if this was what she was meant to do. Did she belong in GladeClan? Or any clan, for that matter? She was so used to the rough city life, that clan-life seemed almost peaceful to her. Glancing into the nursery, she saw the shadowy outline of two queens whispering back and forth. Though she couldn't hear them, it relaxed her. She was safe here, because of this clan. The brown tabby quietly promised that she'd keep the clan safe too, as a quiet "thank you".

Accepted
You may join the forum with your username, get the map, have the tag "GCW" on your character, and keep an eye out for me in-game to be added into GladeClan's group (Username is xXkewlkieraXx).

Welcome to Sanctum of Trinity!

Ah, I'm so sorry about this, but it seems I can't join due to some other things going on (and a few things I noticed on the site that I didn't exactly agree with). Sorry!
Oh jeez, uh, I haven't been online in forever. I joined in 2012 lmao, back in the old maps, forgive me for not knowing my way around.
My in-game username is FirecrackerTNT (previously known as amythealpha), but can also be found on lpslover. I used to also be found on the account Amythenightwatch, but I think the account was deleted??? oops lmao

Offline xXkewlkieraXx

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Cringe-worthy.
    • kewlkiera
    • infinitekewlkiwi
    • View Profile
    • Sanctum of Trinity
(Sorry for bump)

Your In-Game Name: amythealpha
Your Cat's Name: Rainleap
Position Desired (High ranks must be applied for first): Warrior
Clan Desired (Insert 'none' if you choose to be a Clanless cat [ie loner/kittypet]): GladeClan (I'd actually prefer DuneClan, but I don't think I can join until it has a leader...? If I can join without a leader, I can offer to stand in for the leader RP-wise until DuneClan gets a leader. Like, pretend the old leader, deputy and medicine cat are deceased for whatever reason, and try to lead the clan until we get a proper leader, just to get DuneClan going. But, if it's not allowed, well, don't have much of a choice here, do I?)
When can you be found in-game?: Eh, anytime after school or weekend usually. MST timezone, by the way. I'm not the most active person in the world, but I'll try if I find the group interesting.
A small roleplay sample (No wolfspeak whatsoever):  (Assuming I'll be put in GladeClan, this RP sample would be if Rainleap was in GladeClan))
The cold air awoke Rainleap. Yawning, she lifted her head to look around the den. Aside from the morning patrol, no cat cared to be awake. Realizing that sleep wasn't going to come again anytime soon, she swiftly moved out of the den, trying her best not to awake her new denmates. Tilting her head up to the star-filled morning sky, she quietly wondered if this was what she was meant to do. Did she belong in GladeClan? Or any clan, for that matter? She was so used to the rough city life, that clan-life seemed almost peaceful to her. Glancing into the nursery, she saw the shadowy outline of two queens whispering back and forth. Though she couldn't hear them, it relaxed her. She was safe here, because of this clan. The brown tabby quietly promised that she'd keep the clan safe too, as a quiet "thank you".

Accepted
You may join the forum with your username, get the map, have the tag "GCW" on your character, and keep an eye out for me in-game to be added into GladeClan's group (Username is xXkewlkieraXx).

Ah, I'm so sorry about this, but it seems I can't join due to some other things going on (and a few things I noticed on the site that I didn't exactly agree with). Sorry!

That's fine.
In response to your concern on our rules thread,
We ask that we have the clanned characters in the same clan for the sake of preventing any possible plots or secrets being leaked out due to one person being a "spy" and thinking they're smart if they're a walking spoiler alert.
Each Clan will eventually have their own mini-plots which will be unique to them, and this can be anything from a simple voyage to a planned attack on another Clan. We want our members to be as loyal as possible to their Clan if they join one, so we just can't take that chance.

Old account was kewlkiera, however I was locked out for some time and so decided to create a new one to access forum activity.
A member since June 04, 2011.

Offline xXkewlkieraXx

• Curious Wanderer
  • Cringe-worthy.
    • kewlkiera
    • infinitekewlkiwi
    • View Profile
    • Sanctum of Trinity
hnn i really wanna join but i'm nor sure nyeeeeeeh i'm just gonna do it

Your In-Game Name:
babystrit (cat account. my main is SSFireWolf)

Your Cat's Name:
Aries
Female
14 Years Old (i age my characters as if they were humans. i hope this isn't a problem.)
Tortoiseshell Cat
Mute
Cynophobic
Friendly
Based off of a Warrior Cats OC (i have two)
(if it is needed, i will happily change something about her design.)

Your Cat's Gender:
Female/She-Cat

Position Desired (High ranks must be applied for first):
N/A

Clan Desired (Insert 'none' if you choose to be a Clanless cat [ie loner/kittypet]):
N/A (Rogue)

When can you be found in-game?:
whenever i can. my timezone is mountain time. i have school, as well as a basically crappy, no-mercy life, so that also gets in the way of things.

A small roleplay sample (No wolfspeak whatsoever): (oh here we go)
A lone Tortoiseshell cat was sitting atop a rock in a vast plains. The feline was staring ahead, her sharp, green eyes scanning the area around her.
The cat, named Aries, suddenly leapt off the rock, landing unfortunately crooked. She flopped onto her side, opening her jaws in a silent gasp of
surprise. Aries got back to her paws rather quickly and shook her fur, turning around and hopping back onto the rock to watch the sunset.

(note i somewhat based this in windclan territory. i did this because i don't have a setting for roleplay. i'm much better at roleplaying ((ie; longer posts)) usually.)

EXTRA (added by me):

short backstory (fitted for her feralheart version): aries was your everyday rogue. she would secretly attempt to steal prey from unsuspecting
hunting patrols, surprise attack lone cats, and the like. one day, however, she was captured by humans and was forced to wear a cold chain
around her neck. she soon escaped from the building she was put in, and now roams freely once again, this time not causing trouble.

themesong:
"Here Comes A Thought" a Steven Universe song

Accepted
You may join the forum with your in-game username, get the map, have the tag "L" on your character (For "loner", must have been a part of one of the clans and left IC to be a rogue) and keep an eye out for me in-game to be added into Sanctum of Trinity's group (Username is shadowspear11).

Note: If you're curious as to why the usernames are different - xXkewlkieraXx is used for those who want to join GladeClan, while shadowspear11 is basically for clanless cats.

Old account was kewlkiera, however I was locked out for some time and so decided to create a new one to access forum activity.

Offline Styloac

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
    • Tumbloob
This might come off as a really weird, possibly annoying, thing but, even though I was never a Warrior Cats kid and know nothing other than terms, I'm really interested in this. I'm a quick-learner, and I could probably start out as some dumb kittypet that wandered into this unknown world to better match my own cluelessness (what better way to be in-character than BE the character?). I can brush up on basic concepts of the universe if need be. I haven't RP'd regularly in what feels like CENTURIES so I'm more than a little rusty, but I should get into the sway of things right quick. I'm free almost always, to-boot. Let me know if my dummyness is alright, if you please. If it is, I'll start on making a character.

Offline xXkewlkieraXx

• Curious Wanderer
  • Cringe-worthy.
    • kewlkiera
    • infinitekewlkiwi
    • View Profile
    • Sanctum of Trinity
This might come off as a really weird, possibly annoying, thing but, even though I was never a Warrior Cats kid and know nothing other than terms, I'm really interested in this. I'm a quick-learner, and I could probably start out as some dumb kittypet that wandered into this unknown world to better match my own cluelessness (what better way to be in-character than BE the character?). I can brush up on basic concepts of the universe if need be. I haven't RP'd regularly in what feels like CENTURIES so I'm more than a little rusty, but I should get into the sway of things right quick. I'm free almost always, to-boot. Let me know if my dummyness is alright, if you please. If it is, I'll start on making a character.

This is perfectly fine, and infact a great idea to start off as a Kittypet or a Loner just to get into the swing of things.
We have lots of helpful stuff like our Warrior Code and even additional Clanless Cat rules of our forum that should help you out with becoming familiar with the whole 'Warrior Cat' aspect. As well as a few member-made 'know-hows' for things such as genetics and how to age your character properly, so you shouldn't have too much to worry about - and if you do, don't hesitate to ask! I've been encouraging to make this roleplay have a laid-back and welcoming 'mini-community' to help newcomers fit in accordingly. c:

Offline Styloac

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
    • Tumbloob
Thank you so much! I've already got some ideas floating around my head. I'll make an application once I'm confident in what I'm talking about

Offline Styloac

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
    • Tumbloob
I hope this is good? I'm so rusty, please pardon me.

Your In-Game Name: styloac
Your Cat's Name: Freya
Position Desired (High ranks must be applied for first): N/A
Clan Desired (Insert 'none' if you choose to be a Clanless cat [ie loner/kittypet]): Clanless/Kittypet
When can you be found in-game?: any time I'm needed! My mental and physical health are both a bit shaky, and I tend to spend all tuesday/thursday busy, but I'm otherwise very free.
A small roleplay sample (No wolfspeak whatsoever): Freya covered impressive ground even on her short, thick legs as she ventured further and further from her home. The new sights and fresh smells of the wilderness excited her and beaconed her and kept calling her further in. She lost herself in the swirl of trees and choirs of birds. She stopped to rest, her stocky shape not built for this much walking. And in that brief pause, she noticed she was far from home. Too far from home. And she couldn't figure out which direction she'd come from. Her curiosity and ecstasy melted into fear and panic.

Offline xXkewlkieraXx

• Curious Wanderer
  • Cringe-worthy.
    • kewlkiera
    • infinitekewlkiwi
    • View Profile
    • Sanctum of Trinity
I hope this is good? I'm so rusty, please pardon me.

Your In-Game Name: styloac
Your Cat's Name: Freya
Position Desired (High ranks must be applied for first): N/A
Clan Desired (Insert 'none' if you choose to be a Clanless cat [ie loner/kittypet]): Clanless/Kittypet
When can you be found in-game?: any time I'm needed! My mental and physical health are both a bit shaky, and I tend to spend all tuesday/thursday busy, but I'm otherwise very free.
A small roleplay sample (No wolfspeak whatsoever): Freya covered impressive ground even on her short, thick legs as she ventured further and further from her home. The new sights and fresh smells of the wilderness excited her and beaconed her and kept calling her further in. She lost herself in the swirl of trees and choirs of birds. She stopped to rest, her stocky shape not built for this much walking. And in that brief pause, she noticed she was far from home. Too far from home. And she couldn't figure out which direction she'd come from. Her curiosity and ecstasy melted into fear and panic.

Accepted
You may join the forum with your in-game username, get the map, and have your tag on your character. "KP" for Kittypet, or "L" for Loner. Keep an eye out for me in-game to be added into Sanctum of Trinity's group (Username is shadowspear11).

Offline xXkewlkieraXx

• Curious Wanderer
  • Cringe-worthy.
    • kewlkiera
    • infinitekewlkiwi
    • View Profile
    • Sanctum of Trinity
BrookClan has been activated by a Leader and is preparing for recruitment!
'shadowattack' has been chosen as the official Clan Leader for the water-surrounded Clan, and now allows new opportunities to open for members and Overseers alike! Those who are currently in GladeClan will be given ONE opportunity to switch over to BrookClan if they so please, however after this it will prove a more difficult task since we do not allow Clan Hopping/Switching of any sort -- Since we're just starting up still and not much has happened yet plot-wise, we're more lenient on this. c:

Also another recognition to OnionKnight for becoming GladeClan's Deputy!
There were a few applications for this rank which proved to make the decision a little more difficult, but we trust that they'll be a great second-in-command.

Applications have now closed for GladeClan, but opportunities are still open for both BrookClan and the still unactivated DuneClan! If you're interested, make sure to check out the details on the first post of this thread.

Offline Incognitous

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
Your In-Game Name:
LonewolfTGC

Your Cat's Name:
Magpiepaw

Your Cat's Gender:
Male

Small description of your Cat (A photo is fine as well):
http://imgur.com/a/LSzSv  <- There's a few photos for ya'

Position Desired (High ranks must be applied for first):
Apprentice, if possible.

Clan Desired (Insert 'none' if you choose to be a Clanless cat [ie loner/kittypet]):
Brookclan

When can you be found in-game? (+ Timezone?):
Central Time Zone

A small roleplay sample (No wolfspeak whatsoever):
Settled underneath a large tree, hidden away in the shade, the small tom sat upright with his ears perked and whiskers twitching as he stared into the puddle before him.  The puddle reflecting a somewhat similar version of the tom.  The reflection's fur neatly groomed down while its fur matched the unique shapes and turns that were similar to the tom's.  Staring curiously down into it, the reflection would only silently stare back into the tom's eyes with its own curious wide green eyes gazing deep into his until suddenly the silence was broken between the two as the tom heard his name being called.  Immediately turning his attention away from the reflection, the tom would quickly stumble back up onto his paws and ran to the one who called for him; leaving the puddle that he had been curiously gazing into, behind.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2016, 04:02:36 pm by LonewolfTGC »