Author Topic: Sanctum of Trinity - Warrior Cats [Experienced, mapped, etc. High Ranks Open]  (Read 8705 times)

Offline xXkewlkieraXx

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Cringe-worthy.
    • kewlkiera
    • infinitekewlkiwi
    • View Profile
    • Sanctum of Trinity

We are an experienced, mature, realistic, mapped, sited, plotted, and brand spanking new Warrior Cats roleplay featuring three Clans.

Our tags in a deeper aspect
Experienced
We prefer to use this term instead of the usual "Literate", as this feels as though it dumbs down potential members since this means that they can read and write. Fact is, we all can do that - hence why you're here. However, in a roleplay setting we mean:
"A good roleplayer. Specifically, a literate roleplayer does not use chatspeak, spells words correctly, and has proper usage and grammar. Literates are less likely to be desperate or n00bs and generally roleplays well." - Urban Dictionary

Mature
Unfortunately for some, we do include a few gruesome and mature themes. While roleplaying drugs, rape, injuries to private parts, or other bits of nasty things are forbidden, there can be cases of cannibalism, torture, and other tidbits. So, if you're underage please be sure to get adult permission. By entering the roleplay you agree to be legally capable to participate. SoT is not responsible for your outbursts.

Realistic
In terms of the roleplay this means we try to stay canon (as shown in the books) and attempt to fit whatever rules of reality we can. Therefore appearances, names, diseases, plots, mental disorders, and other such things are treated ideally.

Mapped
Yes, we have a map! If you join us fully by following the instructions of the forum and become a new addition to one of our three lovely Clans or became a Clanless cat, the download will be supplied to you in a snap! It's gorgeous haven located in Yosemite National Park that's stuffed with a Gathering Place, StarClan's Hollow, Training Hollows, and three unique Clan Camps! But that's not all - It's also thriving with wildlife, all realistically scaled to give players the real woodsy cat experience! (Of course, if you'd rather stick around the Two Legs place, we have an area for that too!)
All map credit goes to Twidgeo.

Sited
Need we say more?
Original layout created by Elli, modified to SoT's Theme by kewlkiera.

Plotted
Our unique plots give a breath of fresh air to any Warrior Cats players. Not only do we make them ourselves without the originality of the books - but YOU are able to help us as well!
Craving for a cliffhanger? Possibly a bit of blood on your own paws? Or maybe to go as far as a disastrous destruction? All of this can be experienced right here in SoT -- without giving too much away at first, of course.
Point being, we'll make sure that your interest is kept by the entertainment of this roleplay, thanks to YOUR contribution!

Our Clans include

- GladeClan
- BrookClan
- DuneClan

High Rank Applications - OPEN
Currently, we are looking for multiple high ranks to be filled for all Clans alike! If you're interested, you may fill out our application on our forum and then must be active for 3 in-game roleplaying days to moderate your activity with us before it's decided that you may be accepted or not.
We've opened applications for:

BrookClan
Clan Deputy
Medicine Cat

DuneClan
Clan Leader
Clan Deputy
Medicine Cat

**Will be updated regularly

Our Map

Are you interested yet?
Become a part of the thrilling story today - Join Us!

YOU CAN

Fill out this recruitment form here and we'll get back to you ASAP!

Code: [Select]
[color=white][b]Your In-Game Name:[/b][/color]
Your answer.

[color=white][b]Your Cat's Name:[/b][/color]
Your answer.

[color=white][b]Your Cat's Gender:[/b][/color]
Your answer.

[color=white][b]Small description of your Cat (A photo is fine as well):[/b][/color]
Your answer.

[color=white][b]Position Desired (High ranks must be applied for first):[/b][/color]
Your answer.

[color=white][b]Clan Desired (Insert 'none' if you choose to be a Clanless cat [ie loner/kittypet]):[/b][/color]
Your answer.

[color=white][b]When can you be found in-game? (+ Timezone?):[/b][/color]
Your answer.

[color=white][b]A small roleplay sample (No wolfspeak whatsoever):[/b][/color]
Your answer.

AND THEN

Search for us on FeralHeart - our Announcer is shadowspear11! We recruit every Thursday and try and hop on when we can otherwise!

For more information, feel free to browse our forums, but only register if you're interested in joining SoT via the forum/have otherwise been accepted! Your account will be deleted otherwise.
www.sanctum-of-trinity.boards.net
« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 03:58:49 am by xXkewlkieraXx »

Old account was kewlkiera, however I was locked out for some time and so decided to create a new one to access forum activity.
A member since June 04, 2011.

Offline xXkewlkieraXx

• Curious Wanderer
  • Cringe-worthy.
    • kewlkiera
    • infinitekewlkiwi
    • View Profile
    • Sanctum of Trinity
An early Grand Opening with a successful first day yesterday! Snowfeather (jazz 2000) was our first SoT member.
Will be out recruiting today in The Grounds!

Old account was kewlkiera, however I was locked out for some time and so decided to create a new one to access forum activity.

Offline xXkewlkieraXx

• Curious Wanderer
  • Cringe-worthy.
    • kewlkiera
    • infinitekewlkiwi
    • View Profile
    • Sanctum of Trinity
Only two days have passed and with our weekly Recruit Day we've already gotten over 20+ members for both Clan and Clanless cats alike roaming around in the map! We are now accepting Apprentices into GladeClan, and still on the high search for anyone who would like to lead either BrookClan or DuneClan (information is on our forum within the application itself, you will have to be an official member of SoT in order to be eligible to fill it out). Please note that if interested in a high rank you will have to be active for 3 days in the roleplay to moderate your activity as a precaution.

Thanks guys!

Offline xXkewlkieraXx

• Curious Wanderer
  • Cringe-worthy.
    • kewlkiera
    • infinitekewlkiwi
    • View Profile
    • Sanctum of Trinity
A big welcome to FairyRing for becoming GladeClan's medicine cat!

We are still actively searching for Clan Leaders for BrookClan and DuneClan! Details above.

Offline amythealpha

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • I might return soon? I dunno
    • HummingKitten
    • View Profile
aaa this looks awesome! My FH activity level certainly isn't what it used to be; I'm much more busy this time around, and certainly don't have time for a high-rank at the moment. However, I still would like to join! The maps look beautiful, and, despite you guys being new, I can tell you guys are gonna be an awesome group! I'd make a character for the group and fill out the form, but first, I'd like to know a bit more about the clans themselves. I'm interested in BrookClan; but I'd like information about each group before I decide. I hope the group doesn't demand being active. I promise to be active on the site, but I can't promise I'll be active in-game all the time, as I have many other things to do. I will appear in-game, of course, but not all the time.

I don't currently have a specific WC OC in mind, so if you have any queens wanting me to be a kit, or would prefer me to play as a certain gender (because of a lack of that gender in a specific clan or something), then please let me know, as it'll help me design a character for sure! I do have a design in mind for either gender, so yeah, it'll help a lot, just that little piece of information!
Oh jeez, uh, I haven't been online in forever. I joined in 2012 lmao, back in the old maps, forgive me for not knowing my way around.
My in-game username is FirecrackerTNT (previously known as amythealpha), but can also be found on lpslover. I used to also be found on the account Amythenightwatch, but I think the account was deleted??? oops lmao

Offline xXkewlkieraXx

• Curious Wanderer
  • Cringe-worthy.
    • kewlkiera
    • infinitekewlkiwi
    • View Profile
    • Sanctum of Trinity
aaa this looks awesome! My FH activity level certainly isn't what it used to be; I'm much more busy this time around, and certainly don't have time for a high-rank at the moment. However, I still would like to join! The maps look beautiful, and, despite you guys being new, I can tell you guys are gonna be an awesome group! I'd make a character for the group and fill out the form, but first, I'd like to know a bit more about the clans themselves. I'm interested in BrookClan; but I'd like information about each group before I decide. I hope the group doesn't demand being active. I promise to be active on the site, but I can't promise I'll be active in-game all the time, as I have many other things to do. I will appear in-game, of course, but not all the time.

I don't currently have a specific WC OC in mind, so if you have any queens wanting me to be a kit, or would prefer me to play as a certain gender (because of a lack of that gender in a specific clan or something), then please let me know, as it'll help me design a character for sure! I do have a design in mind for either gender, so yeah, it'll help a lot, just that little piece of information!

Hi there! Thanks so much for your interest!

If you're wanting to join BrookClan, you'll have to wait until we've found a Clan Leader for it who will have filled out the form accordingly on our forum and followed through on its said regulations.
BrookClan, in comparison, is similar to RiverClan in terms of personality and living conditions. The camp itself is surrounded by water and mainly rely on fish as their bountiful prey source, so with this, most of its cats are known to be skilled with swimming and fishing, having the patience to do so, etc.

DuneClan, in comparison, is similar to ThunderClan and even slightly WindClan in terms of personality and living conditions. Their camp is shrouded in rock, and so with this, they have to rely on highly active climbing and agile skills as to prevent from any sort of loose stones tumbling down and causing and "Oopsie". Excellent in this sort of field of skill, they're able to track and hunt down any sort of small and quick critters like squirrels and hares, even a few birds.

GladeClan, in comparison, is similar to ShadowClan in terms of personality and living conditions. Their camp and territory consists of a somewhat marshy and forest-like area where you can expect frogs, salamanders, birds, and even the odd duck that's found swimming around the area. They excel in stealth and overall hunting during the night in order to allow their generally darker coats to blend into their surroundings.

I'm saying in comparison as the original Clans each had their own personalities and it's easier to explain for those who want to know the general idea of each of these Clans. These Clans' intentions may not be the same, as well as their personality CAN change due to this being an entirely different area and different cats and clans. As far as we're concerned, the original clans are far far away from Yosemite National Park and so are basically inexisting.

As far as activity goes, we have a rule on this actually:
"ABSENCES
If you are going to be gone for a period of time post an absence so we are aware of your situation. If you are missing for more than two weeks without any indication of why then you run the risk of being kicked from your group.
If you leave the roleplay or have been absent for over a month without warning, your characters are automatically presumed dead and will be removed from their clan group."
Basically, so long as you provide reasoning of your absence on the forum if you're going to be gone for as long as or more than two weeks, you should be alright. c:

All we want is complete originality with your character. We don't want anyone coming in naming themselves as Hawkfrost or Bluefur. Infact we're very lenient as far as the naming process goes, so long as it's not something outrageous such as "Mammoth___" or "Edge___" (I've seen both of those at some point.) But it still needs to hold meaning towards your character. HOWEVER, we will not accept cats that will not realistically survive in the wild. This includes sphinx cats. Yes, they may be unique, but they would freeze their naked tails off in the colder seasons and suffer hugely.
Exceptions will be things such as albinos or melanistic cats - but you must check in with an Overseer, such as myself, before creating that character with those rare genes.

Currently our male/female ratio has been held pretty well overall, and we have yet to see any Kits join, however, if you'd like to join as a warrior and later on become a queen when we find that we have interested Kit character that would like to join, we can work that out as well. Overall we've had a fair flow of GladeClan Warriors join from the cause of it being the only Clan currently open, with the reasoning stated above.

Note that you're allowed to have 2 clan cats in the same clan and 1 clanless (ie loner/kittypet) cat in our map as well so that you're not always stuck in one place. c:

Hope this answers everything!
« Last Edit: October 03, 2016, 02:01:44 am by xXkewlkieraXx »

Offline amythealpha

• Finest Floof
    • HummingKitten
    • View Profile

Hi there! Thanks so much for your interest!

If you're wanting to join BrookClan, you'll have to wait until we've found a Clan Leader for it who will have filled out the form accordingly on our forum and followed through on its said regulations.
BrookClan, in comparison, is similar to RiverClan in terms of personality and living conditions. The camp itself is surrounded by water and mainly rely on fish as their bountiful prey source, so with this, most of its cats are known to be skilled with swimming and fishing, having the patience to do so, etc.

DuneClan, in comparison, is similar to ThunderClan and even slightly WindClan in terms of personality and living conditions. Their camp is shrouded in rock, and so with this, they have to rely on highly active climbing and agile skills as to prevent from any sort of loose stones tumbling down and causing and "Oopsie". Excellent in this sort of field of skill, they're able to track and hunt down any sort of small and quick critters like squirrels and hares, even a few birds.

GladeClan, in comparison, is similar to ShadowClan in terms of personality and living conditions. Their camp and territory consists of a somewhat marshy and forest-like area where you can expect frogs, salamanders, birds, and even the odd duck that's found swimming around the area. They excel in stealth and overall hunting during the night in order to allow their generally darker coats to blend into their surroundings.

I'm saying in comparison as the original Clans each had their own personalities and it's easier to explain for those who want to know the general idea of each of these Clans. These Clans' intentions may not be the same, as well as their personality CAN change due to this being an entirely different area and different cats and clans. As far as we're concerned, the original clans are far far away from Yosemite National Park and so are basically inexisting.

As far as activity goes, we have a rule on this actually:
"ABSENCES
If you are going to be gone for a period of time post an absence so we are aware of your situation. If you are missing for more than two weeks without any indication of why then you run the risk of being kicked from your group.
If you leave the roleplay or have been absent for over a month without warning, your characters are automatically presumed dead and will be removed from their clan group."
Basically, so long as you provide reasoning of your absence on the forum if you're going to be gone for as long as or more than two weeks, you should be alright. c:

All we want is complete originality with your character. We don't want anyone coming in naming themselves as Hawkfrost or Bluefur. Infact we're very lenient as far as the naming process goes, so long as it's not something outrageous such as "Mammoth___" or "Edge___" (I've seen both of those at some point.) But it still needs to hold meaning towards your character. HOWEVER, we will not accept cats that will not realistically survive in the wild. This includes sphinx cats. Yes, they may be unique, but they would freeze their naked tails off in the colder seasons and suffer hugely.
Exceptions will be things such as albinos or melanistic cats - but you must check in with an Overseer, such as myself, before creating that character with those rare genes.

Currently our male/female ratio has been held pretty well overall, and we have yet to see any Kits join, however, if you'd like to join as a warrior and later on become a queen when we find that we have interested Kit character that would like to join, we can work that out as well. Overall we've had a fair flow of GladeClan Warriors join from the cause of it being the only Clan currently open, with the reasoning stated above.

Note that you're allowed to have 2 clan cats in the same clan and 1 clanless (ie loner/kittypet) cat in our map as well so that you're not always stuck in one place. c:

Hope this answers everything!

Alright, thanks! I won't be able to confirm which clan I'll be joining or anything for tonight, as I have to get ready for tomorrow and I'm not feeling the best (as in sick) at the moment, but hopefully Monday afternoon/evening I can let ya know if I'm joining :3 I'm interested in DuneClan now, actually, but I'll wait until it has a leader. Or, until then, maybe BrookClan and DuneClan cats can just say that their leader, deputy, and whoever else could be in charge (like a medicine cat) has been killed/missing/ect, and someone will stand in for the leader until they find one? -shrug- I would discuss this in more detail, but I should get off the computer for now, not feeling well, sorry -w- We'll continue this later, hopefully? :3
Oh jeez, uh, I haven't been online in forever. I joined in 2012 lmao, back in the old maps, forgive me for not knowing my way around.
My in-game username is FirecrackerTNT (previously known as amythealpha), but can also be found on lpslover. I used to also be found on the account Amythenightwatch, but I think the account was deleted??? oops lmao

Offline amythealpha

• Finest Floof
    • HummingKitten
    • View Profile
(Sorry for bump)

Your In-Game Name: amythealpha
Your Cat's Name: Rainleap
Your Cat's Gender: Female
Position Desired (High ranks must be applied for first): Warrior
Clan Desired (Insert 'none' if you choose to be a Clanless cat [ie loner/kittypet]): GladeClan (I'd actually prefer DuneClan, but I don't think I can join until it has a leader...? If I can join without a leader, I can offer to stand in for the leader RP-wise until DuneClan gets a leader. Like, pretend the old leader, deputy and medicine cat are deceased for whatever reason, and try to lead the clan until we get a proper leader, just to get DuneClan going. But, if it's not allowed, well, don't have much of a choice here, do I?)
When can you be found in-game?: Eh, anytime after school or weekend usually. MST timezone, by the way. I'm not the most active person in the world, but I'll try if I find the group interesting.
A small roleplay sample (No wolfspeak whatsoever):  (Assuming I'll be put in GladeClan, this RP sample would be if Rainleap was in GladeClan))
The cold air awoke Rainleap. Yawning, she lifted her head to look around the den. Aside from the morning patrol, no cat cared to be awake. Realizing that sleep wasn't going to come again anytime soon, she swiftly moved out of the den, trying her best not to awake her new denmates. Tilting her head up to the star-filled morning sky, she quietly wondered if this was what she was meant to do. Did she belong in GladeClan? Or any clan, for that matter? She was so used to the rough city life, that clan-life seemed almost peaceful to her. Glancing into the nursery, she saw the shadowy outline of two queens whispering back and forth. Though she couldn't hear them, it relaxed her. She was safe here, because of this clan. The brown tabby quietly promised that she'd keep the clan safe too, as a quiet "thank you".

Offline xXkewlkieraXx

• Curious Wanderer
  • Cringe-worthy.
    • kewlkiera
    • infinitekewlkiwi
    • View Profile
    • Sanctum of Trinity
(Sorry for bump)

Your In-Game Name: amythealpha
Your Cat's Name: Rainleap
Your Cat's Gender: Female
Position Desired (High ranks must be applied for first): Warrior
Clan Desired (Insert 'none' if you choose to be a Clanless cat [ie loner/kittypet]): GladeClan (I'd actually prefer DuneClan, but I don't think I can join until it has a leader...? If I can join without a leader, I can offer to stand in for the leader RP-wise until DuneClan gets a leader. Like, pretend the old leader, deputy and medicine cat are deceased for whatever reason, and try to lead the clan until we get a proper leader, just to get DuneClan going. But, if it's not allowed, well, don't have much of a choice here, do I?)
When can you be found in-game?: Eh, anytime after school or weekend usually. MST timezone, by the way. I'm not the most active person in the world, but I'll try if I find the group interesting.
A small roleplay sample (No wolfspeak whatsoever):  (Assuming I'll be put in GladeClan, this RP sample would be if Rainleap was in GladeClan))
The cold air awoke Rainleap. Yawning, she lifted her head to look around the den. Aside from the morning patrol, no cat cared to be awake. Realizing that sleep wasn't going to come again anytime soon, she swiftly moved out of the den, trying her best not to awake her new denmates. Tilting her head up to the star-filled morning sky, she quietly wondered if this was what she was meant to do. Did she belong in GladeClan? Or any clan, for that matter? She was so used to the rough city life, that clan-life seemed almost peaceful to her. Glancing into the nursery, she saw the shadowy outline of two queens whispering back and forth. Though she couldn't hear them, it relaxed her. She was safe here, because of this clan. The brown tabby quietly promised that she'd keep the clan safe too, as a quiet "thank you".

Accepted
You may join the forum with your username, get the map, have the tag "GCW" on your character, and keep an eye out for me in-game to be added into GladeClan's group (Username is xXkewlkieraXx).

Welcome to Sanctum of Trinity!
« Last Edit: October 04, 2016, 05:55:52 pm by xXkewlkieraXx »

Offline CosmoFursi

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 97
  • . steal my starbucks and i'll steal your soul
    • SSFireWolf
    • channel/UC4pX64nRbfEuRcBaNlVxlJw
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
hnn i really wanna join but i'm nor sure nyeeeeeeh i'm just gonna do it

Your In-Game Name:
babystrit (cat account. my main is SSFireWolf)

Your Cat's Name:
Aries
Female
14 Years Old (i age my characters as if they were humans. i hope this isn't a problem.)
Tortoiseshell Cat
Mute
Cynophobic
Friendly
Based off of a Warrior Cats OC (i have two)
(if it is needed, i will happily change something about her design.)

Your Cat's Gender:
Female/She-Cat

Position Desired (High ranks must be applied for first):
N/A

Clan Desired (Insert 'none' if you choose to be a Clanless cat [ie loner/kittypet]):
N/A (Rogue)

When can you be found in-game?:
whenever i can. my timezone is mountain time. i have school, as well as a basically crappy, no-mercy life, so that also gets in the way of things.

A small roleplay sample (No wolfspeak whatsoever): (oh here we go)
A lone Tortoiseshell cat was sitting atop a rock in a vast plains. The feline was staring ahead, her sharp, green eyes scanning the area around her.
The cat, named Aries, suddenly leapt off the rock, landing unfortunately crooked. She flopped onto her side, opening her jaws in a silent gasp of
surprise. Aries got back to her paws rather quickly and shook her fur, turning around and hopping back onto the rock to watch the sunset.

(note i somewhat based this in windclan territory. i did this because i don't have a setting for roleplay. i'm much better at roleplaying ((ie; longer posts)) usually.)

EXTRA (added by me):

short backstory (fitted for her feralheart version): aries was your everyday rogue. she would secretly attempt to steal prey from unsuspecting
hunting patrols, surprise attack lone cats, and the like. one day, however, she was captured by humans and was forced to wear a cold chain
around her neck. she soon escaped from the building she was put in, and now roams freely once again, this time not causing trouble.

themesong:
"Here Comes A Thought" a Steven Universe song